Element

LAMAR POV:

I looked at Paris laying lifeless on the floor.

"Damn Paris is the last person I thought Ariyah would have a problem with killing, you know just hesitant a little but nope not even a flinch" Marcy said shocked.

I was shocked as well what Marcy and Ms. Rita said about Paris and Ariyah relationship you would think Ariyah would cry and shit but not one tear that I know of. Damn now I see why she got trust issues that was fucked up.

"She just shot someone why the hell am I the only one panicking" Mateo said.

"I'm still in shock" Nathan said looking at Paris dead body.

"You'll get use to it fast" Sophie said.

"So what do we do with the workers" Mace said looking at the guys who were trying to get get untied.

Ariyah came downstairs with a bat and a book bag.

She walked up to the workers.

She put the bat down and took the mask off one of them.

"Hey Kenny how are you" she said with a smile.

He looked like he was going to pass out when she said his name.

"You know him" Demetrius said.

"I know most of them" she said.

She took the tape off his mouth.

"Ariyah chill don't do anything to me" he said trying to get away from her.

"Kenny calm down I'm not going to hurt you" she said calmly.

"No weapon in my hands" she said opening her hands.

"Your fucking hands are weapons they should be illegal" he said still trying to back up.

"Come on Kenny stop it now" she said looking at him.

"I'm cool" she said untying the rope.

"I always liked you Kenny never annoyed me" she said standing up fully.

She held out her hand for him to grab it. He hesitated at first but then grabbed it and got up.

What the hell is she up too.

"But then again you fucked up when you pointed a gun to my people head" she hissed and started to twist his hand.

He tried to pull away but she had a grip on his hand.

"Can everyone please leave out the living room" she said.

"I feel like if I leave you would do more crazy shit to him" I said to her.

"It's not like I'm going to do anything crazy like nail him to the wall or anything maybe just tie him in front of one of my car and start to drive" she said not looking at us.

"Nah I'm staying" I said to her.

And no one else moved.

She groaned.

"Well Kenny they just saved you a little" she said and with one swift move she had Kenny laying on his stomach with his arm held up by her.