Meeting The Boss

LUCAS POV:

When I seen Ariyah in the store it caught me off guard. And it was my first time seeing her without a hoodie covering her face. She was beautiful why the fuck was they calling her ugly and them curves was just right.

"Wait she's the new member" I said looking at Tyga.

"Yea man, boss wanted her" he said.

"Why though" I said to him.

"I don't know all I know that everyone said she was fast as fuck"he said.

"August you know why" I said looking at him.

"Nah man I was there when they jumped her in she's fast as fuck was hoping fences and everything she knew her way around until she got blocked, she put up a fight until Keem hit her with his crazy ass" he said.

"Wait Keem hit her" I said getting mad.

"Yea only once" he said.

"Why the fuck he did that" I said.

"Damn man calm down she's ok you seen her perfectly fine and it looks like she has a nigga anyway" Tyga said.

"That was Caleb I never seen him around her" August said.

Maybe I'm attached to her because I never got a no. I need to get over it because I have Mya.

ARIYAH POV:

I was making myself breakfast when Lamar came into the kitchen.

"Why your not going to school and why you have them bruises" he asked looking at me.

He scanned my body looking for anything else.

"What the hell happened" he said lifting my arm to see a bruise.

"I don't feel well and it's nothing I'm good" I said to him snatching my arm away.

I don't know why I ain't tell him he'll find out sooner or later.

"Nothing my ass you know what I'll find out since you not saying anything I'll see you when I get home" he said to me.

My heart was racing ever since this morning. How does this guy know where I live. Why does he want me in his gang.

"Ok bye Lamar" I said to him.

He gave me a side hug then walked out the kitchen. Now it was only me and Caleb in the house.

I went to my room and tried to get some sleep.

I closed my eyes only to open them again because of banging on the front door. I walked down the stairs to the door. I looked through the peep hole to see 4 guys with hoodies on with black and red bandanna over they nose and mouth. I could only see their eyes.

They are early I thought they was coming at 3.

I backed away from the door and ran upstairs. I got my shoes then ran back down stairs to get me jacket.

I went in the living room where Caleb was about to get up.

"You seen who was at the door" he said looking at me.

"Don't answer that door it's them" I whispered to Caleb.

He gave me a nod then put his jacket on.

"Come on before they notice we left the house" Caleb said grabbing my hand.

We ran through the back door to the back yard. I hopped the fence and turned the corner with Caleb right behind me. I slowed down and watched my surroundings. A van came cruising next to us.