Dirty Money

New characters ALERT 🚨🚨

LAMAR POV:

I just looked at Ariyah.

"Your going to be the death of me I hope you know that" I said to her.

"Good to know" she said then tapped my cheek.

I plucked her.

She put the shovel down.

"I don't need to dig anything up I just remember I gave it to Mace" she said then took out her phone.

"Who the hell is Mace" I asked her.

"A old friend" she said with a smile then took out her phone.

I ain't never heard of nobody name Mace. I don't even know if Mace a nigga or not.

She started talking on the phone.

I walked to my room and got some  clothes.

My phone started ringing. I answered it without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello" I said placing the phone up to my ear.

"Hey Lamar why you been ignoring me" a female voice came through the phone.

I looked at the caller ID and it read Amanda.

"Shit" I said under my breath.

It was Amanda. She was a girl I fucked with. She knows I'm not cuffing and I fuck around but she still down. She isn't a hoe or anything I just chose not to cuff she's actually a cool female. Friends with benefits if you want to put a name on it.

"I haven't, I been taking care of shit" I said which wasn't a complete lie.

"Lamar you don't have to lie but anyways we have to talk to about something important" she said with a sigh.

"Hell nah don't even say it" I said stopping her.

"You don't even know what I want to talk about" she said.

"We don't have shit important to talk about and I know just by the sigh and tone of your voice exactly what you're about to say" I said to her.

I was praying I'm just jumping to conclusions and it's something else.

"I probably wanted to talk about not fucking with you anymore and moving on or my ass leaving Connecticut" she said.

"Alright man what is there to talk about" I said to her.

"It's exactly what you thought" she said.

Fuck I can't have no damn kids.

"How I know it's mine" I asked just in case.

"You really think I went and fuck someone else" she said.

"Shit maybe, I be fucking with other bitches you could be fucking with other niggas" I said to her.