Good Or Bad

JHENE POV:

It was 2:43 and I was driving back to Ariyah house.

I pulled up in the driveway to see Sophie car and red Mercedes Benz next to her car.

I parked my car then got out.

I walked to her door and rung the door bell.

"It's open" I heard Ariyah yell.

That girl is loud if I can hear her all the way out here. I opened the door and walked in.

"What's up Jhene" Ariyah said with a leash in her hand.

"Can I talk to you about something important" I said to her.

She looked at me.

"Ok come with me" she said.

We walked up the stairs to her office.

"Ok what's up" she said sitting in a chair that was behind the desk.

"I want to be in your gang" I said to her as I sat down.

"What" she said looking at me.

"I want to be in your gang y'all get so much money, y'all get respect, and I'm the only one out of all of us that is not in your gang" I said to her.

"You know if you get in a gang you have to be ready to die for me, and go to jail for me" she said looking at me.

"You my bitch I'm already doing that" I said with a laugh.

"I'm serious you sure your able to do hits, sell without being get caught, getting shot at" she said looking into my eyes.

I thought for a second.

"Yes" I said to her.

"No" she said flatly.

"What why not" I said to her.

"This isn't for you" she said.

"Sophie in you gang why can't I be" I said getting up.

"Sophie knows how to shot, she know how to get herself out of things" she said getting up.

"You can teach me" I said looking at her.

She sighed and dropped to her chair.

"You not going to let this go will you" she said rubbing her forehead.

"Nope" I said.

"Alright but when we are at the trap I'm not your friend I'm your boss" she said.

"Ok" I said understanding.

"You have to get jumped in get your tattoo, bandana, and gun then I will train you" she said.

"Wait jumped in" I said confused.

"I need to see if you able to take a hit and this is how you will get your respect from the other gang members it will be just females jumping you in and there won't be a lot" she said.