Around The Finger

Please excuse all the errors I've mad. I will be proofreading later. Please Vote and Comment.

ENJOY

ARIYAH POV:

I watched as Amora play and laugh.

I felt someone burning a whole in the side of my face.

I turned to see Damien mother Cynthia and his family of females looking at me and whispering.

"Melly I'm going to catch a case behind these females" I said to her and she laughed in my arms.

In the corner of my eye I seen Cynthia started to make her way over to me.

I'm going to chock her with my belt if she says some slick shit.

"And why is the dead beat here" she said loudly looking dead in my face.

Melly frowned.

"Get your scary looking ass back making the baby cry with all that damn make up" I said to her calmly when I seen Melly was about to cry.

Damien was in the kitchen talking to his brother and father.

"Oh bitch I look good" she said.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night now excuse yourself out my way I'm trying to watch my daughter play" I said to her.

"That girl probably not even his and now you got this other kid" she said.

"First Amora is his and just because your kids don't all have the same daddy doesn't mean that every one doesn't, second this isn't my kid she's my niece" I said to her.

"You calling me a hoe" she said getting closer to me.

"I'm calling it how I see it" I hissed at her.

"Bitch you better fix your tone with me" she said.

"Call me out my name one more time and I will snatch the two front teeth out your mouth" I said to her.

The females she was talking to started to group around us.

"Listen here little girl y-" I cut her off.

I pushed by her and put Melly in her car seat. She had her pacifier in and was playing with a ball paying me no mind.

"You coming at me like you want to fight so what's up" I said to her.

I wasn't playing with this lady anymore.

I stop myself from whipping her ass so many times.

"Your not going to put a hand on my mother" Damien sister, Red said.

"I'll fight you too" I said not scared of any of them.

I felt two hands on me and I was ready to wing.

"No we not doing this" I heard Damien said.

"Nah Damien your mother want to do all this talk but has yet to swing" I said to him calmly not trying to cause attention.

"Bitch please your all bark no bite" she said rolling her eyes.

I got Damien out the way and punched her my hardest in the mouth.