Her Mother

I was bored so I decided to update again. 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

1 month later

ARIYAH POV:

It's been a month since I went back to my old ways and everything. So I combined the two gangs and it's all IDG now. I haven't had any problems, everything is just fine. I haven't heard from Joshua or what he's been up to in a minute and it hasn't been sitting with me right. Lamar said he's about to be a father so he's been on the edge lately. Lamar isn't the only one who have a kid. Missy got pregnant last time Demetrius was here which was about a year and a half ago so She had the baby and Demetrius never told anyone. Crazy but he said it was for a good reason I don't really talk to him like that to really get into it but I didn't care enough to listen. See I can't have kids. I can't worry about me and them at the same time next thing you know your dead and your kid is without one parent or the kid is dead and your depressed either or someone is going to die.

Sophie goes out with Sean which I would never guessed. Lucas still goes out with Mya and I hate her more and more. She loves trying me and I don't know why. She won't be satisfied until I put a bullet in her. Demetrius transfer to Southern so he stays in Connecticut now.

I was in my office working on how I can move the drugs in Mexico to Peru.

I heard a knock on my door.

I had my gun on my lap so I was ready just in case.

"Come in" I said still looking down at my papers.

"You ready" AK said walking in.

I didn't really trust him that much Yea he was good for information but other than that I stay a distance from him. I double check making sure everything is right.

"Uh yea hold up" I said putting the paper away.

I put my gun in my purse and got up. It was 8 in the night and I had to meet up a guy who was trying to talk to me about moving my territory a little. Why so late I have no idea. I don't really trust it honestly.

I had a few niggas on watch just in case. Ak doesn't know but if he try anything he will find out.

I knew something wasn't right about it and I couldn't wait to see what it was.

You don't ask someone to move they territory unless you coming with something. It could be money or a gang war. Take it or buy it either way I wasn't giving in to the shit.

Me and AK walked out my office. We walked downstairs. Everyone was doing what they had to do. No slacking.

"Wait boss" a member came running up to me.

I stopped and looked at him.

"We have the shipment from Cuba" he said.

"What we wasn't supposed to get that until next wee- wait nope it's on time" I said thinking.

"Put it away I'll take of it when I get back" I said to him.

He gave me a nod then me and AK walked off.

Lately my mind has been all over the place. Ever since people found out Chaos was now running IDG things been coming in left and right. People want me to help the with they gang and have alliance which I can't do. I can't just trust you. I have to watch how you move. I can make an alliance only if I like the way you move.