Missed Out

I changed it Damien is getting off of work at 8:00 instead of 11:00 also please excuse my errors knowing me there's probably a few. But anyway please vote and comment I'll try to update more

GRANDMA RITA:

I was in the kitchen cooking breakfast and thinking about what Ariyah told me.

"Good morning ma" I heard a voice.

I turned to see Deion.

"Good morning you hungry" I asked him.

"Yea" he said rubbing his face.

"How did you sleep" I asked her.

"I slept good" he said with a shrug.

I heard the front door opened.

I heard footsteps coming to the kitchen.

Walked in was Lamar, Demetrius, and Chris

"Good morning" I said.

"Oh Ms. Rita you cooking" Chris said and I gave him a nod.

"I'm almost done go wash your hands and Deion go wake up your cousins" I said to them.

They all nodded.

Everyone else was in the living room and everything.

They all stayed here last night for some odd reason so I had to cook a big breakfast.

I didn't mind I loved cooking.

I hope Ariyah come because I know how she forgets to eat sometimes.

Once everything was done I started making they plates. I did not need them messing up my kitchen.

I walked into the other living room and turned on the tv that Ariyah didn't shot.

I turned to the news to see the weather for today.

"On today news yesterday 4 men were shot and killed on a train to Hartford" the news lady said.

I shook my head.

"There were no witnesses and authorities believe they're wasn't a connection in the men" the lady said.

I heard the front door.

I turned around to see a little girl.

No one came behind her at the moment.

"Who kid" Lamar said looking at her.

The little girl looked at us. My eyes grew.

Was that her daughter?

She kinda looked like Ariyah only thing didn't was her dimples and her eyes were bigger.

"Hi" she said shyly with a wave.

"No I didn't I'm going to do it tonight since I missed it the first time" Ariyah said coming in.

She had a book bag on her back and a phone in her had.

"I had to handle an emergency so I'll do it tonight" she said in the phone.

"Uh miss" Demetrius said.

Ariyah looked at him.

"Who let her baby sit they kid" Lucas said.

"Your annoying me I'm hanging up I'll text you when the job is done" she said then hung up.

"Good morning" Ariyah said putting her phone away.