Finding out

ARIYAH POV:

I was now in boss man office waiting for him. I watched as the clock on his desk past time.

The room was silent. The only thing you can hear was what was going on outside of the door. Only a few people would walk by but that's about it.

Time was passing by very slowly.

The door opened behind me. I looked back to see it was that guy AK coming in. He sat in the chair next to me but didn't say anything.

"Boss is doing some shit downstairs so it's going to take a while you might want to get comfortable" Ak said pulling out his phone.

I leaned my head on the wall, closed my eyes and started to think. How will I explain this without my head getting shot at.

Ooh I would die for that get it since he will be shooting at your head and you been wanted to end this miserable life for a minute now

Shut up please and I haven't but you been pushing me to want to

Just let him do it, it will be fast

No

Now if I tell him the truth there might be a chance he see it as me being a member of Joshua gang. But if I change up some things he'll probably see it as me being a test monkey.

Well you're a bad liar so text Lamar what kind of flowers you

Shut up, maybe he already know what's up since he said he been watching me for a while.

I'm thinking roses what color you want white or Blood Red

The door opened and my eyes snapped opened. I turned around to see Boss Man and a woman who looked awfully familiar.

"Do I know you" I asked her.

She smirked and then sat on Boss man desk.

"You do" she said.

I waited for her to tell me from where but she didn't say.

"Uh can you tell me from where" I asked looking at her.

"I rather not" she said to me.

"Ok now let's talk about why you're here" Bossman said looking at me.

"We heard you was in another gang that's how you know all the things a gang member know how to do" he said giving me hard stare.

"I'm not in another gang" I said messing with the chair arm.

My nails was rubbing on the leather.

"So how you know the things you know" Boss man asked me.

"Someone taught me" I said being honest.

"And why would someone teach you that huh" the lady said.

"I wonder the same thing but I was kinda forced to learn it asked why but you know never got a straight answer but then I decided why not learn more than the teacher" I said with a shrug.

"A smart ass just like her mother" the lady said.

My nails went deeper into the chair leather.

"What was that" I said as my eyes darted at her.

"Awwwe a sensitive little girl aren't ya" she said with a laugh.