OTHER SIDE

ARIYAH POV:

It just turned 9 o'clock and there is already a lot of people here.

I was in my room chilling with Tazz when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I yelled.

"Bitch why you up here and the party downstairs" Sophie yelled as she came in with Jhene behind her.

"I'm chilling" I said with a shrug.

I was really thinking about what happened today.

Shit was running through my mind. What I really wanted to do was forget everything.

"You know what fuck it I'll come down" I said getting off my hammock floor.

"I don't understand how you can lay on that and not be scared" Jhene said.

"Simple just calm your nerves" I said getting up.

I walked to my closet. I was in my pajamas. I grabbed a outfit. I already took my shower so I just changed. (Outfit in media)

"Aye you looking cute" Jhene said to me when I walked out my closet.

I shrugged my shoulders. Just a shirt and some pants.

I put my hair in two braids then we walked out my room.

I heard the music from downstairs blasting through the speakers.

We walked downstairs and I seen people dancing, drinking, smoking, or talking.

I walked past everyone.

"I'll be back y'all" I said to them.

They gave me a nod.

I walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of Ciroc out the kitchen. I poured me some in a empty water bottle I had and put it back.

I don't trust these people around my drink.

I didn't really drink but tonight is different.

I walked out the kitchen with my water bottle.

"Girl we suppose to be getting turned up and you drinking water" Jhene said looking at me.

I shrugged my shoulders.

She don't need know what's in my water bottle.

3 hours later

LUCAS POV:

Everyone was getting fucked up and having a nice time. Mya was supposed to be here but she said she wasn't feeling well.

I stumbled in one of Ariyah living rooms. It was a little packed but I shrugged it off.

I seen Deion sitting on the couch with a girl in his lap. I couldn't see her face but it couldn't be Ariyah. Ariyah said she doesn't like parties and she's not really affectionate in public. Come to think of I never even seen them kiss.

Deion was smiling like he had no worries.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned my head to see Niko, Chris, and Sean.

"Aye who that girl Deion with" Chris said lighting a blunt.

"I have no idea" I said still looking at them.

"Ariyah is going to kill him when she finds out" Niko said taking a hit of his blunt.

"Y'all better not tell with y'all big mouth especially you Chris" I said to him.