Who's Down

Please excuse all errors my people.

I didn't really proof read through this. I've been wanting to post this chapter for a few months now and I finally get to do it 😂😂.

I hope you enjoy and please vote and comment.

SAM POV:

I looked at the papers that Mace had laid out on the table.

I'm not going against my uncle for a girl. I'm going against him because he could have just let everything stay the same.

I'm not about to die for this shit. I refuse to because this shit ain't got nothing to do with me.

The front door opened snapping me out my thoughts.

The guy Seff walked in by himself.

"Where is Ariyah" Lamar asked him.

He had blood on him. Bloody fist and everything.

"She coming" he said and Ariyah came in with a smile on her face but it was like she was untouched.

"How he looks like shit and you looked untouched" Demetrius asked.

"He hasn't been getting his hands dirty lately he's losing his touch" Ariyah said with a laugh.

"What I had to save your ass twice" he said.

"And I had to save your ass 6 times" she said dropping the bag.

"Is it over" I asked.

"Hell no that shit just beginning" Seff said shaking his head.

"Crazy and you think you going to last this whole war" Ariyah said to Seff.

"Shit maybe" he said with a shrug but end up groaning pain.

"My damn arm came out its pocket" he said.

"I'll put it back in" she said.

"Why not go to hospital" Sophie said.

"Nah I'm good my doctor right here" he said then looked at Ariyah.

"Alright lets pop your arm back in place and get it over with" Ariyah said.

"Alright on three" he said giving Ariyah his arm.

"Ok 1...2" she pushed it back in before she hit three.

"I thought you said on three you did it on two" Seff said rubbing his arm.

"Off guard hurts less honestly but you good" she said then turned around and we made eye contact.

She smirked at me and my cheeks got hot. She shook her head a little as she did a low laugh.

She sat on the arm of the chair and looked at the mess on the table.

"This might sound fucked up but Seff if that nigga Maxwell actual look at how the way you territory is laid out that nigga could bring you down with ease" Ariyah said.

"Man I hate when you do that shit see that's why niggas want to kill you because of the shit you like to point out be having people fucked over" Seff said moving his arm a little.

"What it's a habit every trap has a spot where you can fuck the whole gang up" she said with a shrug.

"Except yours huh" Seff said looking at her.