Babies need Manuals

SAMANTHA POV:

I was looking for Amanda. She really need to tell me what's up because she's been acting weird ever since this morning.

"Amanda what's up with you" I asked her.

"Nothing at all" she said with an attitude.

"You have an attitude but nothing's wrong" I said tilting my head.

I texted Ariyah but I didn't get a text back. I really liked her. Y'all probably like bitch you barely know her. Well all last night we talked and you know what else but she has an amazing mind and I like the way she sees things.

When she said those things in the hall I noticed how when she was talking about betraying her, her eyes showed pain. Something about her drew me in. She was a mystery. She had secrets and I wanted to know what they were.

I wasn't spying for my uncle I actually didn't know she was Chaos.

They said Chaos was this ruthless killer who didn't trust nobody and would not hesitate to kill anyone without a reason. That's why I had that fear in the hall.

I didn't know she was actually laid back but very discrete.

"Why did you fuck up Unc deal with Ariyah" I asked her.

"Why did you fuck her last night" she said to me.

"I sense some hate here and I'm not here for it" I said to her.

"Don't fuck with her no more simple" she said.

"What you mean don't fuck with her anymore" I said looking at her.

"Exactly that" she said.

"Why though just because you don't like her over some beef y'all got" I said to her.

"What the hell y'all even beefing over" I asked annoyed.

"That doesn't matter just know Ariyah doesn't want you she just wanted you for the quick fuck and that's it" she said.

"How the hell do you know huh" I said tilting my head.

"She doesn't know what the hell she wants one minute she says she can't get close to you then she say she really likes you then she completely cancels you out to were the point you think you did something wrong but then you find her kissing up on Marcy and when you confront her she says she can't fuck with you anymore because she needs space but only to turn around after a year tell you she protected you from her" she said and a tear slid down her cheek.

"You use to talk to Ariyah" I said with big eyes.

She nodded her head.

"And you got back at her by fucking her brother and getting pregnant by him come on now that's fucked up imagine how Lamar will feel to find his girlfriend is only his girlfriend because she trying to get back at his sister" I said shaking my head.

"I didn't know it was her brother and we are not dating we just friends that just fucked from time to time" she said.

"How the hell you didn't know she had a twin brother name Lamar" I said looking at her.

"Ariyah doesn't talk about her family she said she had two brothers that's it and when I met a Lamar I didn't meet his family until I got pregnant and everything that's when I found out he was her brother" she said.

I shook my head.

Now it got me thinking should I continue to fuck with Ariyah and say fuck Amanda and her wishes. Or should I stop fucking with Ariyah because she broke my cousin heart. Nah I need to find out Ariyah side of the story before I act on anything.