All Fun and Games

CALEB POV:

I was chilling in my room. I looked at the time to see it was 12:34 and I was about to text Ariyah when I heard the door bell ring.

I got up and went downstairs. I opened the door to see some guy holding a sleeping Ariyah carrying her bridal style.

"She fell a sleep and is not waking up at all" the guy said with a laugh.

"I got her" I said grabbing her.

"Her purse" he said giving it to me.

I grabbed it gave him a nod then closed the door as he walked off the porch.

I walked upstairs and was about to go in Ariyah room but my dad stop me.

"What's wrong with her and why is she getting in here this time in the night" he yelled.

"Nothing's wrong she's sleep and she was out with a friend" I said then walked in her room.

I laid her down in her bed, took off her shoes, then put the cover on her.

I seen her window open so I closed it.

I found myself looking out the window. There was that black car that was sitting there since I came to the house. I didn't know who car it was but I knew someone is in there watching us the whole time.

"Caleb what are you doing" I heard Ariyah low voice.

"Oh I was closing the window when I noticed this car" I said to her.

"What car" she said getting up.

She yawned then looked out the window. Her eyes grew big like she knew who car that was.

"We can't stay here" she said lowly.

"What are you talking about you know who that is they've been here since Lamar and I got here" I said to her.

"Come on" she grabbed my hand then pulled me out her room.

She walked in Lamar room.

"Damn why y'all in here" Lamar said pausing his game.

"Joshua is back" she said to him.

His eyes grew big and he got up fast.

"When did he come back" Lamar said.

"I seen him yesterday when I was walking to the trap he was saying how he was coming for us then he came here 4 in the morning and kidnap me and put me in a trunk that's why I wasn't here this morning I was walking from the middle of nowhere I didn't get home until 3" Ariyah said.

"Why the hell you ain't tell me he's probably waiting for everyone to go to sleep to come back in" Lamar said grabbing a book bag.

I just stood there confused.

"I'ma pack some things and when I'm done I'll meet you downstairs" Ariyah said to Lamar and he nodded his head.

"Anyone going explains to me what's going on" I said following Ariyah out Lamar room.

"I will after it's safe now pack some things and come with us or stay here and get kidnap" she said looking at me.

"Yea I'm good let me go pack some shit I'll meet y'all downstairs" I said then went to my room to get some shit.

ARIYAH POV:

I was packing my phone, gun, bandanna, and some clothes. I got some money out my purse then put it in my pocket. I grabbed some flashlights.