Called In

ARIYAH POV:

I walked in the living room to see Jena and Edward talking to Danielle, my social worker.

"Hi sweetie why didn't you have a umbrella now your all wet hurry and get dry before you get sick" Jena said being fake to me.

I just gave her a weird look then walked up stairs. I opened my room door to see my clothes on the floor and my dresser gone. My closet was open and my clothes on the floor as well and my hangers was gone. I looked at my bed to see my headboard and rails gone so my bed was on the floor with no cover or pillows. But my desk, my bean bag chair, and my little couch was still there.

There was a note on my clothes. I picked it up and read it.

Ariyah you get your shit back when this meeting is over

"Who steals hangers" was all I could say because this is not the first time they did something like this.

I let out a sigh, I got a shirt and some leggings because I wasn't going anywhere where.

I walked to my bathroom and got cleaned up. I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

I slid on my robe and cracked the door so I can stick my head out.

"Ye-" I stopped with shock when I seen Lucas, August, Trey, and Tyga in my room chilling.

"What are y'all doing in here" I said to them.

My room door was open so I ran to it and closed it.

"Well you didn't invite us in it's raining pretty bad and we don't want to get lost in the woods going back to the trap" Lucas said not looking at me.

"Nice body" Tyga said looking me up and down.

I froze when I noticed I forgot to close my robe. I was practically standing in my underwear and bra.

"Don't look" I said closing my robe.

"Already did mad that your hiding it honestly" Trey said.

"Shut up please, don't ever talk about this, and so you just invited y'all self in" I said looking at them.

"Yep, though the window" August said.

"Y'all need to leave now" I said to them.

"Have you looked outside that ran coming down so hard it hurts we can't" August said opening my window.

"What y'all scared of the rain" I said as I looked out to see it raining bad. I walked over to the window and opened it. I stuck my hand out and the rain tackled my hand. It did kinda stung but it felt good.

I put my hand back in and closed my window. I turned around to the wet boys in my room leaking water on my floor.

"How did y'all know this was my room and how did you get in here since my room is on the second floor" I said to them.

"That latter out there and we looked through everyone window until we found your room" Trey said.

"Ok but when this rain stops I'ma need y'all to go" I said to them.

"Not to judge you but you must really didn't know what to wear" Tyga said talking about the clothes everywhere.

"Please don't speak of the mess but I'ma get y'all some towels because y'all leaking water on my floor and take your shoes off getting my rug dirty" I said to them.