2 Lives 1 Person

KEEM POV:

I was in the trap counting money when I seen Lamar, Chris, Trey, August, Sean, Niko, Lucas, Tyga, and Ariyah walk in.

"Do I ask your ass about what you do" Ariyah said to Lamar.

Lamar stayed quiet.

"Exactly your quiet I'll explain things to later I have to go look for AK" she said then walked out the main hall.

That was the longest I ever heard her talk.

"Yo Keem where the fuck is Will ass at" Easy yelled from across the room.

"Downstairs" I said.

"Keem let me ask you some shit" Lamar said walking up to me.

"What the hell do you want, don't you see me busy" I said looking at him.

"I don't give a fuck about that you know about the south right" he asked.

"Yea" I said as I continue to count.

"Who territory was that" he asked.

"Why you planning on selling down there if so don't try it" I said to him.

"And why is that" he said looking at me.

"That's a big drug lord name Chaos territory got goons all around that bitch but no seen Chaos for a minute now so shit going wild down there so you might get away with the shit they said he's dead but some people don't believe that shit" I said to him.

"I know I heard that name before" he said.

"You did nigga remember that time we went down there to get money from Sella and end up getting shot at because we was on that nigga territory" Chris said.

"Oh yeah that nigga goons are crazy as hell" Lamar said.

"Wait who run that shit now" August asked.

"Chaos left hand man Mace" I said and all they eyes grew big.

"Are you fucking kidding me" Lamar said.

"That the nigga who was just seen" Chris said.

"So Ariyah was in another gang" Tyga said.

"Wait you can't get out of a gang unless you run the shit or it the whole gang itself falls" Trey said.

"Well Chaos gang is still going so" I said with a shrug.

"She wasn't just dealer she was already a drug lord before" Lamar said under his breath.

I looked at him confused.

"Aye who's this new boss I need to talk to her real quick about east side" Keith said coming up to us.

"I don't know who he is yet" I said to him.

"It's a she" Lamar said.

"For real a female handling this gang wow this should be interesting" I said.

"With the information you just told us she's already experience with running gangs" Trey said with a laugh.

"Wait you saying Chaos was a female too" I said looking at him.

They all nod except Keith.

"We think so" Sean said.

"You saying our new gang leader is Chaos" Keith said.