New Boss

ARIYAH POV:

I was sitting in chair thinking. The girl was dead, the boss was dead and I'll probably be dead in a few when they notice I killed the boss.

I shook my head.

I didn't know you had it in you anymore but they are most definitely going to kill you

The door opened I didn't even look back I just waited for the sound of the gun to go off.

"Wow he said you would do it but I didn't know it was going to be this long of a wait" Ak voice rung in my ears.

He sat next to me and put a folded up paper on my lap.

"What is this" I asked him stuttering.

"Read it and you'll find out" he said.

I started to read the note.

Ariyah if you're reading this that means you just killed me. I want you to take my place I know your smart enough to run this gang. Like I told you I was watching for a long time since you were born to be exact your mother kept you and brothers from this life waiting until you got older but your brothers found a way to get here now you. You might find this to much or don't want to do it but you have to it's your responsibility now if you have any questioned ask AK he knows everything

~Terrence also known as Boss

"This dude was obviously high when he wrote this because he's tripping" I said rereading what I just read.

"He knew my mother" I said confused.

"Yea him and your mother was pretty close actually" AK said.

"Why can't anyone else run this gang and how I never knew about him" I said.

"He picked you well your mother did but Ariyah you can't make him take the shit back and I think I should explain how he knows your mother later since you just finding things out" he said.

"This gang is worth over billions of dollars we don't just have one trap we have over 10 traps" AK said.

My mind was all over the place at the moment so I couldn't focus on one thing.

"Why he didn't let you run it" I said looking at him.

"They wanted you to do this since you first was able to walk also if the did ask me I would have turned it down" he said.

So they planned all of this.

Me getting jumped in and running this gang. Did she know about the shit with me and Joshua? Did she shrug it off probably thinking it would save time in the future?

"He might not have known it would be this late you kept it together longer than we expected" AK said.

"Wait so y'all was just waiting for me to kill him" I said watching the blood roll to my feet.

"Pretty much sounds crazy but Boss was never scared to died which made him ruthless" Ak said rubbing my back.

"Ima get someone to clean up these bodies Boss" AK said getting up.

I read the note over and over.

Why ma never told us about him.

I turned the letter over to see a list of numbers and states next to the numbers.

I looked at the papers on the floor. They were chats of the traps growth with a state name on them. Some of them had blood on them.

Oh so these numbers are to the other traps.