Working

Next Day

ARIYAH POV:

I woke up to see it was 4 in the morning.

I looked to my left to see Caleb sitting on the bed no shirt on with his hands on his head.

I sat up.

"You alright" I asked him.

"Yea just thinking" he said lifting his head.

"When I came back you were knock the fuck out with papers all over the bad and a tray of Chinese on the bed" he said with a laugh.

"Oh I was reading over the papers and I end up falling asleep" I said with a small laugh.

"So your finally comfortable with me huh" he said laying up on the head board.

"I was always comfortable with you I just kept my distance from everyone" I said with a shrug.

"So are you going to school tomorrow or no" he asked me.

"I don't want to honestly I just want to lay in this bed" I said then put my face in the pillow.

"Ok also are you going to tell me about what happened today well yesterday" he said.

I looked at him.

"Ok" I said.

I grabbed the letter off the night stand.

"Get comfy it's a long story" I said to him.

He slid me on his lap.

"Hold up then" he said scooting down the head board then put pillows under his head now I was sitting on his lower stomach.

"Uh I should move" I said about to get up.

"Nah you good your comfy and I'm comfy" he said.

"Uh ok" I said.

I told him everything about yesterday and then gave him the letter for him to read.

I watch as his face turned from calm to shocked.

His body popped up making me lay on my back as my legs were around him.

I started to get uncomfortable because how my legs were open.

"So you're they boss now and he knew your mom" Caleb said.

I gave him a nod moving then sat on my legs.

"I don't want to do this" I said to him.

"I don't believe you have a choice especially since you killed the guy" he said.

"They was trying it" I said to him.

"Ariyah it was his plan to make you snap by the look of this letter" he said to me.

"Yea now I'm stuck with this gang" I said to him.

"It's not like you don't know what to do by the looks of these papers you already know how to bring in more money" he said looking at my notes I had for the gang.

"Ok if I do this I would have earn respect all over again" I said looking at him.

"People think I'm dead" I said to him.

"Show them you won't take no shit and they'll take you serious and what do you mean" he said.

"Never mind" I said to him.