The Talk

New Characters💖

ARIYAH POV:

"And we are done" I said finishing up the project.

"We did that whole project in one day that might as well have been homework" Aaron said with a laugh.

I looked to see it was 5:33 and the library was about to close.

We packed up our things and started to walk out.

"So Ariyah why you always stay away from people in school and everything" Aaron asked as we walked down the stairs.

"Because I don't really connect with people like that I like staying to myself if I interact with you then just know it probably won't be long" I said being serious.

"What about me" he said looking at me.

I looked at Aaron for minute. I didn't want to be mean and tell him he was just my project partner nothing more even though it was true. Don't claim yourself as my friend because we are not.

"Your cool" I said to him.

"So I was just your project partner huh" he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's cool you can tell me I ain't going to cry" he said with a little chuckle.

"Yea don't get me wrong you were cool I just prefer not to have friends and everything" I said to him.

He gave me a nod.

"Well see you around Ariyah" he said when we were about to split ways.

"Bye" I said then walked across the street.

I put my headphones in and started to walk down the street.

I seen the Q bus was coming so I got out my money.

The bus stopped. I got on, put my money in, and the stood near the second door.

I watched out the window as the bus passed by parked cars. I looked up and seen people. Some looked tired but they looked like they were coming from work and others just looked depressed. I just shook my head and leaned back.

I get it though. Life is stressful. If you go through life without stress you are truly fucking blessed.

40 minutes later

I finally made it to the trap.

"Trey do you know where Lamar is" I asked when I seen him past by.

"He was out back talking to Demetrius" he said.

I gave him a nod then started walking to the back of the trap.

"Chill man you are fine" Demetrius said to Lamar.

I walked up to them.

"Look the girl we barely know is back" Lamar said looking at me.

"You was never interested about my life then so why so interesting now" I said rolled my eyes.