Traps and Tattoos

ARIYAH POV:

I was in my house office. I was looking through papers and noticed how my hand writing was so different. It was terrible but I did have great plans.

I heard the door open.

"How did I know you were going to be in here" Deion said walking in my office.

"I'm moving back in here" I said to him.

"It's your house you don't have to tell me" he said.

He walked over to me and pulled me out the chair and sat down and pulled me onto his lap.

"There's a whole chair right there" I said to him.

"I like you in my lap" he said with a shrug.

"But anyways what are you doing in here anyway" he said.

"I was looking like though the papers I had" I said with a shrug fixing the papers.

"Did you go to the trap yet" he asked.

"No not yet I was thinking tomorrow I'm suspended from school" I said to him.

"How you got suspended" he said.

"Lucas girlfriend kept trying me, I tried my hardest to ignore her but then she put her hands on me and I wasn't letting that slide I kinda felt bad after though" I said to him.

"Who's Lucas and why you felt bad she touched you that's self defense" he said.

"Of yeah I forgot I didn't introduce you to anyone Lucas is one of my brother friends and a member of IDG, but anyways you know I don't care for drama or any of that shit" I said to him.

"Yea still don't know how you want to be a peace maker and a gang leader at the same time" he said.

I turned my head to him.

"I never said I wanted to be a peace maker or gang leader I just don't like arguing it's a waste of my time" I said to him.

He touched my sides and I flinched.

"My bad I forgot" he said moving his hands.

He knows a little bit of my past. He knows more than Lamar and them but less than his grandmother. Only few really know about my past.

"It's alright" I said.

I didn't like when people touch my sides (like near her ribs) or my stomach. I flinch at the touch. Deion knows that and he try not to cross boundaries. Even though it's sometimes hard for him. I try to get over it but it's hard.

"Aye Ariyah someone at the door" Chris said popping his head in my office.

I gave him a nod and he closed the door.

"That was Chris he's also one of Lamar friends and a member IDG they all are Lamar and Demetrius friends and members of IDG" I said to him.

He nodded his head.

I got up and he did too. We walked out the room and he closed the door behind me.