Eaten Alive

This chapter will reveal some shocking secrets. Please excuse all errors and Vote and Comment.

Enjoy

DEION POV:

When I seen Ariyah fighting downstairs I knew something was wrong. She literally fighting this guy that looked like he can snap her in half.

She had a bloody lip and a bruised cheek but to our surprise she won.

But at the end of the fight something caught my attention.

She said 'shouldn't have done it' what did that guy possibly do for her to be that mad at him. 

Something was different in her eyes.

Yea I seen her mad before but this was much more worse it was a mixture of a few things and at one point I seen a little guilt.

When has she ever felt guilt after killing a guy and what was different about him other than her letting him fight for his freedom?

Grandma Rita didn't tell me everything all she said was Ariyah lost someone today.

I want to talk to her but I feel like she needs to be alone for a minute.

The front door opened causing all of us to look at the door.

I seen a tall white guy. He kinda looked like Seff.

"Who are you" I said looking at him.

"I'm Shane" he said and Ariyah walked right into the room.

"What's up Shane you ready" she asked.

"Yea" he said with the bags in his hands.

"Alright well lets do it in my office" she said and they walked off.

ARIYAH POV:

We were in my office.

"Okay what do you want tattooed" Shane asked me.

"I want a clock with flowers" I said to him.

He pulled out a sketchbook and started to draw.

"The clock has to show numeral numbers and the time will be today's date January 15" I said to him.

"So on the clock it will read 1:15" he said.

"Yep" I said to him.

He was finished drawing and I smiled.

(Yes I know that time doesn't read 1:15 but imagine if it did)

"Okay one little change take away the the daisies and put Camellia japonica" I said to him.