Cruise: Day 4

Dani's POV

"Wake up girl, we're in Mexico!!!!"

"Ugh 5 more minutes"

"No we're only here for 2 days and I want to get the most fun I can"

"Then go with Ethan I'm pretty sure he'd be glad to come"

"No, your coming with us"

"Hell to the no, I'm not third wheeling"

"Common, atleast get ready and we'll see what'll happen"

"Fine, anyway thanks Bailee for letting me stay here last night"

"No worries girl, did it go well last night" I shook my head

"Dani, I'm gonna be completely honest, if you were any other girl and any other guy, I would say don't worry there's the perfect guy out there for you and you just need luck to find him, but sweetheart in your case you already found him, he isn't perfect, but in your eyes he is perfect, your the lock to his key, the pencil to his eraser, the kim kardashian to his kanye west--"

"Ok I get it Bailee, I guess your right, he is perfect"

"And you will never be able to find anyone like him, like for instance what did he get you for christmas and what did you guys do for valentines day"

"He got me a hoverboard that was like $2000 and we went and got matching tattoos" then it came to realization

"Exactly I've never seen a couple spend so much and be as commited as you are, Grayson might have his flaws but you need to help him get past it, honestly I hope Ethan and I have a relationship like yours in the future"

"I guess your right, and I know you two will. I'm gonna text Ethan and ask what we're doing today and along the way I might talk to Gray"

"You go girl"

D: yo E

E: morning

D: what are the plans today

E: actually I wanna surprise my girl with something today so can you meet me privately at the waterfall near the beach

D: sure what you planning on doing for Bailee

E: win her heart

D: aww Ethan is in love

E: haha see you there in 20

D: k see ya

"So what did he say"

"He wants me to come with him to get the tickets for swimming with dolphins it'll be like 20 minutes"

"Ok awesome I can't wait

"Yeah I'm just gonna get ready and head out"

I put on a peachy pink colored dress that Gray got me, I haven't worn it before but why not. I curled my hair and applied a little but of makeup and some jewellery.

"K I'll be back soon"

"Damn girl you look hot, see ya"

I got off the ship and walked along the beach to the waterfall, the place is very deserted and there were alot of flowers it was beautiful

I wonder what he's planning on doing to bailee.

"You came" ethan said behind me, I turned around and it was't him

"Grayson what are you doing here"

"That doesn't matter I just need you back in my life Dani, these last few days have been a mess, I miss you so much. I'm sorry I didn't know what was happening"

"You played your track for her"

"No that's where you got it all wrong, I was on the deck by myself when you went out to eat and she was on the deck the room right above ours, she heard me playing it, I didn't know at all it was unintended if I knew she was above me then I would have definitely gone inside, she only heard a little bit because she started clapping, and I immediately went inside, I was waiting to play the whole thing for you only for you"

"I dont wanna breakup, I'm just scared"

"Dani I get it" he put his arms on mine " I have messed up alot and whenever I'd hurt you I feel like I lost a limb, without you I can't function, I need you i my life"

"I can't believe I didn't trust you"

"I know I was stupid not to see what Kristen was doing, but you still shoud've given me the benefit of the doubt"

"Agreed"

"It's like you assumed the worst about me" he seemed really upset, I wrapped my arms around his neck

"I'm sorry but I'm like completely new to this whole dating thing, you've had lots of grilfriends but I've only had you"

He started leaning in "But you have me baby, you really have me" he leaned down and kissed me, I kissed him back, I'm so glad to have him back in my life, I don't know what it would be like without him

He pulled back and just as I opened my eyes he was smiling at me "you know I was the one that was texting you on Ethan's phone"

"You were"

"Yeah, notice that I never said Bailee, I said my girl meaning you, I said I wanna do something special for my girl and I wanna win her heart"

"You already have" I kissd him once more

"And you have mine, and your wearing the dress I got you"

"Yeah I love it"

"Just like I love you, Dani close your eyes for a second" I did as he said

"Ok"

"What do you see"

"Nothing" I opened them again

"That's what my life would be lie without you"

"Ugh your so cheesy"

"Your amazing you know that?" He said pushing a piece of hair behind my ear

"So what are we planning on doing today"

"Maybe exploring around and we are actually gonna go swimming with dolphins"

"Are we really"

"Yes you ready everyone is meeting up at the lagoon"

"Yeah let's go"

"Hop on"

I jumped on his back and he started walking

"You know my management called and they scheduled for us to have a photo shoot on the ship tomorrow, you down?"

"Heck yeah, is it just the 6 of us?"

"Yeah"

"Amazing"