Buddies

Danielle's POV

Today is the first Magcon show I didn't need to pack up anything because it's in LA. But after that we're going straight to the Jacks and Sammy's home state, Nebraska.

Today is Magon LA day 1, just the meet and greets, and an on stage q & a, tomorrow is when all the action is happeneing with the live show.

W were told to come to Hollywood Inn to get ready and everything just to get used to a hotel life. I packed everything in my Michael Kors hand luggage that I got for christmas. I packed up my clothes, jewellery, makeup and shoes for today and tomorrow.

I got ready, wearing my black adidas climacool pants and a white Pink crop top, with my converse and put my hair in a cute messy bun.

"Let's go mom, bye dad" and we hopped in the car.

We reached the hotel, and there were so many fans, omg "bye mommy, i'll see you tomorrow"

"Bye baby, stay safe"

I went inside the hotel and it was massive, and so luxurious.

"Excuse e, where is the Magcon staff staying"

"Name please"

"Danielle Lopez"

"Oh yes, your on the list, sorry I didn't just want you to be a fan, otherwise they will go upstairs and stalk you" I just laughed.

"They are staying on level 3, there's a massive tv room and they're all in there talking, do you need help with your bag?"

"No that's not a problem at all, thanks"

'Ding' Level 3

I walked into the hallway and immediately heard all the commotion, coming from down the hall.

"Hey guys"

"Ayeee, Dani, finally your here" Cam said, "We're still just waiting on Matt, you know how late he tends to be right?"

"Oh please don't remind me, remember we had to postpone the Digi show till the afternoon, cuz he didn't come"

"Oh my god, yeah, that fag" everyone started laughing

"Hey Grayson, you and Dani are matching"

Grayson turned around and is face brightned when he saw me "Hell yeah we are"

"Excpet, Dani looks way better than you" Carter said, Grayson just laughed too.

"K guys I'm finally here" Matt said running in.

"Finally, we thought we would have to start giving christmas presents if you didn't come"

"Ha ha very funny Nash"

"Ok guys, I'm gonna assign everyone rooms and, buddies" Bart started but was interrupeted by Johnson

"Bart, we're not 4, you don't need to call it buddies" Bart rolled his eyes.

"So Johnson, you wouldn't mind if I put Gilinsky in a different room than you" Johnson jumped back

"No please, don't, he's my sleepy buddy" Bart just smirked

"Ok Listen up

Room 330 will be Nash, Cam, Shawn, Aaron and Hayes

331 will be Matt, Taylor, Carter, Mahogany, Daniel

332 will be Grayson, Ethan, Danielle and Jake

333 will be Jack, Jack, Sam and Dillon.

Everybody good, and we will be stayig 2 nights in the hotel, so if you didn't bring enough clothes, don't worry you can go shopping tomorrow"

Everyone cheered

"Bart, can you put me and Dani in the same room please" Mahogany said

"Sorry Lox, but you 2 girls take a really long time in the bathroom and getting ready, so we can't have 2 of you in the same room, same goes for Carter and Shawn."

"What the hell, we don't take that long" Carter said

"Sureeeeeeee Reynolds" I said back.

"Guys let's go, I told Grayson, Ethan and Jake"

There were two beds on each side of the wall, "I call bed beside the outlet" and i ran

Jake went to the bed beside me, Grayson infornt and Ethan diagonal and closes to the washroom.

"Guys lets get ready for the meet and greet, I'm so freaking excited"