OTP

Danielle's POV

I was in my room editing a video for this week, that I videod a long time before magcon sarted.

"Yo Dani, we're gonna go to Urth Cafe for lunch with Cam and Jake, and then walk around wanna come?"

"Yea sure Ethan give me 15 minutes"

Before I went to brush my teeth, I posted a picture of Grayson and I captioning: 'Bestie <3'. He posted one of us, so I thought I would post one.

I got out of the shower and got dressed in a white lace top and tucked it in some light washed high waisted shorts and added a brown belt and grabbed my brown side purse with my card.

I went out and saw that Cam and Jake came.

"Morning guys"

"You mean afternoon" Cam said

I put on my brown booties and we were off. We grabbed an uber and headed down to Urth Cafe.

We got there and sat at a table outside and a waiter came to our table, he was aorund 17 ish he was really attractive.

"Hello beautiful, what would you like?" I blushed a little

"What's good here guys"

"The vanilla milkshake" Grayson said kinda pissed, I wonder why

"And the chicken enchiladas" Cam said, of course

"Yea I'll get that, a milkshake and a chicken enchilada"

"Of course, and what would you like?" he said looking at the guys

"I'll have the same" Grayson said really pissed

"For us 3 three we'll have 3 boba teas and 1 kale salad, 1 cheese omlet, and chicken enchiladas" Jake ordered for Cam and Ethan.

"K I'll be right back" the waitor said winking at me

"Dani, nice instagram pic" Grayson said, I just smiled

There were so many comments, saying

'i ship it so hard'

'so cute'

'ship'

'Otp'

Ethan commented saying 'i ship it too', and then the comments after that were like 'Ethan commented' 'same Ethan'. I smiled and put my phone down when the waitor came.

He gave everyone their food and placed a napkin under my plate, he winked at me and left.

I opened the napkin and saw his phone number written down.

"How desperate can this guy be" I said laughing

"Right" Grayson mumbled

*****

Halfway when we were eating...

"Guys don't turn around" Jake said

"There's a guy with a video camera videoing us for that channel, hollywire"

Cam being the idiot he is turned around.

"Hey Cameron, how are you?" the guy said

"Hey, pretty good"

"You guys finishing off your lunch"

"Yeah" cam said

"Danielle, I saw your instagram right now"

I looked up, "oh yeah"

"Yeah, are you and Grayson dating?" holy crap, what do I do now

"No, we're just really good friends"

"Really cuz, according to the comments, they really ship you guys" this is getting so awkward.

Cam saw that I was tense so he changed the topic, "I like your shirt"

"Thanks man, so any new videos coming out"

"Yea, we're uploading ours today"

"You guys cracking eggs on your head anytime soon"

"Nah, something else"

"I'm gonna get some water" I told the guys and they nodded.

"Yo Dani where are you going, I didn't mean to upset you" the guy said

"Oh no, I finished my milkshake and I'm getting water"

This guy is so nosey. I walked up to the counter, and the good looking waitor was there, "hello beautiful what can I get ya"

"Just water"

"I took out my card"

"It's on me" he said

"No I'll pay it's like $3"

"Trust me, and don't forget the napkin" I just smiled and thanked him for the water, if he thinks I'm gonna call him, he's crazy.

I go outside and I'm swarmed by a group of girls.

"Omg Danielle, can I get a picture with you"

"Yeah of course"

******

After like a million pictures, I walked back to the tabel to see that the guy wasn't there anymore, but there were about 20 girls around the table

The guys were giving them hugs and taking pictures.

We started walking down, hollywood bouelevard and the same girls were surrounding us, as we were walking. They were being very pushy, probably to get pic with the guys.

Suddenly I felt something in my hand, I looked down and I saw Grayson's hand in mine, he was looking forward. I interwined our fingers and I saw from the corner of his face he was smiling.

These girls kept following us, Cam called an uber, otherwise this was gonna get out of hand. We stopped and waited till it came, one girl noticed we were holding hands and decided to yell it out.

"OMG, you guys are holding hands, are you dating" we both shook our heads.

"Well you should, I ship it so much" we awkwardly smiled and thank God the uber came.

"Bye guys"

Jake got shotgun, I was in the middle row with Ethan and Grayson on either side and Cam was at the back.

"But I don't wanna be in the back" he complained

"Well too bad" I said back

Grayson was still holding my hand, and he was going on his phone, I decided to do the same thing.

You & I (Grayson Dolan)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें