How the tables have turned

Grayson's POV

What the hell, she flirted with me and I just fell for it.
Even worse, she leaned in and so did I but I thought she might kiss me on the lips but she kissed my cheek and she knows that I changed her ringtone.

I ran into the mall and headed towards adidas.

I checked behind me and she wasn't there, I should probably go look for her and apologize.

I walked around and came upon a couple fans but, not the girl I needed.

I was going to go into Pacsun when I saw her at Pink paying for a couple of sweaters. She looks so hot in just a crop top and shorts with her new hair.

I have an ideas I'm gonna spy on her and then get her.

She walked out of Pink and went inside Nasty Gal. I remember Melissa forcing me to come with her to this store. She wore all this skimpy clothing that didn't even fit her.

Dani was looking at some skater skirts, she walked into the change room and came out wearing a cropped tank top and a skater skirt.
She looks smoking hot. Man how is she single.

She payed for the 2 things and came out of the store, I'm gonna get her now.

She was walking and I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and lifted her up.

"Ahhh" she laughed

"Grayson I was supposed to get you"

"Oh how the tables have turned"

"Oh shut up" And she jumped on my back

"Ooomf" I was surprised

"Sorry I know I'm fat I probably weigh a ton" what the hell is this girl saying, its like i'm holding a feather

"No your so light, how much do weigh if you don't mind me asking"

"Not at all, I weigh 110" no frickin way

"I know I know I'm a frickin fat ass"

"No your not, how are you not a model, I mean your gorgeous and you have an incredible body" she blushed, yes mission complete.

"Oh shut up Grayson" I just started laughing.

I twirled her around and heard that beautiful laugh of hers.

Cameron's POV

After Aaron came back we went grocery shopping and then decided to go to the mall.

"I wonder how the love birds are doing" Aaron said

"Right"

"Yo Ethan talk Grayson into breaking up with that clown, she's so extra"

"I tried bro, I feel like he would be so much better with Danielle, he seems so happy around her"

"For sure man, why did he date her in the first place"

"He was into brunettes, like you and met her at Vidcon, but watch now if you ask him he's gonna say that he's into blondes" Ethan said

We all just laughed

We reached the mall and went inside and saw something that was snapchat worthy.

There was Grayson holding onto Dani's waist spinning her around and they were both laughing.

"Yo look" Ethan said

Now Dani jumped on Grayson's back and he was giving her a piggy back ride and she was telling him about her weight.

"I know I know I'm a frickin fat ass" Dani said

"No your not, how are you not a model, I mean your gorgeous and you have an incredible body" Grayson said and she blushed.

That was when Aaron broke out into "awwwws" this idiot

I looked over at Ethan and he looked happy for Grayson.

Grayson and Dani both turned around in shock. They both turned red like a tomato and Dani got off of Grayson's back

Danielle's POV

I quickly got off of Gray's back, now what. I'll start a convo, I'm really good at that.

"Hey guys like my new hair" I said casually flipping my hair, that seemed to change their mind since they started asking me questions aboutit.

"Where do you go to do your hair?, I wanna get a haircut before magcon starts" Cam said

"Same" Ethan & Aaron said together.

I looked to the side and saw that Grayson relieved.

"Oh I got it done at LA Styles, it's on Hollywood boulevard, my stylist Kaitlin did my hair and Mark did Grayson's hair"

"Yeah they did a really good job, I need to set an appointment up" Cam said.

Yes they forgot about the incident that happened like 5 minutes ago, I swear their memory span is like the size of a gold fish.

"Did you guys get groceries and stuff?" they nodded

"Let's head back guys, I'm so tired" Gray said

Ethan smirked, "Not until you tell us what we saw 5 minutes ago" oh frick, maybe their brains aren't the size of mice

"You know how Grayson changed my ringtone to grind on me, basically I told him to run, and he ran into the mall, and I lost him, then when I cam out of Nasty Gal, he just surprised me, and I was on his back because my legs were hurting" I didn't want to bring up the flirting and the whole entire conversation.

"But what about---" as if on cue, "Baby grind on me" thank the lord my phone rang

"Hello"

"Dani it's getting late sweetheart, you should proabbly come home okay" my mom chirped through the phone

"Ok mom, I'll be there around..." I checked my watch, it's 8:27 "around 8:45 ish"

"Ok baby come home safely and tell the boys I said hi" "K Bye"

"Guys I have to get home, let's go, oh and btw my mom said hi"

"Oh that hi was for me, she loves me, I'm her favourite" Cam said cockily

"What the hell man you cocky bastard" Aaron said

"What she's known me the longest"

"Guys. shut up, lets go"

"Yea c'mon"

We went outside "SHOTGUNNNNNN!!!!!" and I ran