Night in shining armour

Danielle's POV
We're finally home that was a hectic weekend, it's currently 1pm. Man I'm so tired. My mom called me saying that she's coming home in a month so I'm still staying here.

Ethan was at the dentist, since he got a cavity just recently and Grayson is in the shower. I settled down in my bed to watch YouTube.

20 minutes later, my stomach started grumbling, ugh.suddenly Grayson came into my room shirtless wearing sweatpants that hung low on his waist. Holy crap.

"Hey princess what's up" that's new

"Nothing much just hungry" I said getting up and walking towards the door

"Oh Ethan's bringing pizza, he's gonna be here in about 30 minutes" I nodded

As I reached him he took me by surprise and grabbed my waist.

"Dang babe you look hot" Gray said, I looked down at myself I was wearing Grayson's sweatpants, a Pink cami and my hair was in a messy bun.

"Oh please"

"I'm not lying, my sweatpants look great on you" they were really big and hung on my waist loosely.

"Thanks" I blushed

"Aww do I have an effect on you still"

"Shut up Gray, you don't"

"Oh so you wouldn't mind if I did this"

He smashed his lips against mine and pushed me up against the wall. We smiled into the kiss and he licked my bottom lip for entrance, but i denied, instead he moved down to my neck and started kissing on my soft spot.

"Gray" I moaned

He took this opportunity and put his tongue inside my mouth, man he moves fast one second he's at my neck and he next he's kissing me,our tongues battled for dominance, sadly I had to pull away for air.

Once I pulled away I was smiling, "there's that beautiful smile I love, plus your becoming a better kisser Dani, and I definitely have an effect on you" he winked

"Oh shut up, just cause your hot and---" I was cut off by his lips again, I can never get tired of kissing his beautiful plump lips. He motioned for me to jump and I did and he caught me swiftly and I wrapped my legs around his waist never breaking the kiss.

He finally reached my bed and set me down still kissing me. He supported himself with his elbows that were on either side of my head.

"Baby your so hot, you make me go crazy" I smiled

He started moving down my neck and he sucked on my soft spot, oh my god his boy is going to be the death of me.

Grayson's POV
She's so fucking hot, I was kissing her neck and she was moaning my name.

I really want to take her top off and no I'm not doing what your thinking, we're only 15 well she's 16.

I started kissing down until I reached her shoulder and I kinda gave her the hint that I want to take her top off. She nodded.

I went back and crashed my lips against hers the way she kisses, man I am one lucky person.

I slowly lifted her top from the bottom, while rubbing on her stomach and eventually she broke the kiss and took it off.