4OU Tour

Dani's POV

1 month later

Magcon is over and I think the show that we had in Washington was the last show ever in magcon. Since everyone is getting older and most of them are going on their own tours like Jack and Jack and Shawn.

Grayson and Ethan have decided to go on their own tour. They're going to with Alex Aiono and Nate Garner, the tour is called 4ou.

*******Present Day

They've been gone for for about 5 months and i miss both of them like crazy.

Gray and I have been in contact everyday I can thoroughly trust him and I know their going on this tour all for the fans, which is amazing.

Today's their LA show they've been going all around the states, which is crazy and their probably gonna go international.

"Ding ding" grays texting me

G: "Wish you were coming"

I told him that I'm not gonna be in LA this weekend cuz I'm gonna go down to Palm Springs with a couple friends, the thing is that the Palm Springs trip is happening next weekend

I'm gonna go and surprise them today, cuz we haven't seen each other for almost half and year, I mean we do FaceTime but not face to face

It's currently 12:45, the show starts at 1:30, and the venue is just a couple blocks away, I can't wait

I showered earlier this morning and curled my hair, ugh what do I wear

I put on a cropped black tank top and some shorts with gold studs and my black thigh high boots.

I applied my mascara, eye liner and baby lips. I layered on a bunch on necklaces and on top I put on the necklace gray gave me.

I finished getting ready and it was 1:15, the meet and greet starts at 1:30, I wanna be the last person that they see, because the fans come first.

I got my keys and headed downstairs to make my way to Starbucks, I'm finally gonna see them I can't wait

***** 3:30
Maybe they're don't their meet and greet, I approached the front doors

"Rob is that you"

"Dani, hey girl it's been such a long time" he hugged me

"Rob it's been a while I didn't know you were their body guard for their tour"

"Yeah they asked me and I couldn't say no their amazing boys, are you here to see them"

"Yeah im surprising them, I don't have a ticket though"

"Oh please Dani don't worry your practically a celebrity in there, here take this" he passed me a special guest tag

"Thanks rob hey are their meet and greets done"

"Almost but honestly I think you should surprise them a different way"

"What's the idea"

"Ok so once the last girl goes to see them they'll be done meet and greets then you ask Mark their manager, he's backstage ask for a mic and go on stage doing something"

"That's great, but I don't think this Mark person knows me"

"Oh please, gray can't stop talking about you, this man knows so much about you, something things the fans don't even know"

"Haha honestly if he's told private stuff about me I swear to god I will kill him"

"Haha, anyway you should head on inside, go through the second door if you go through the first one all the fans will see you and then they'll start screaming then Grayson will know that your here"

"Thanks so much Rob your the best"

"Anytime Dani now go surprise your man"