Wow

Danielle's POV

The meal was amazing and we were getting ready to go. Grayson paid and we were off.

We were walking hand in hand on the beach, "Dani how did I get so lucky?"

"I should be asking you the same thing" we reached some rocks and sat down.

"Dani, I really, really like you and I'm not proposing so don't worry, I won't be doing that for a long time. Anyway I see you in my future an nobody else, and I'm falling hard for you so I wanted to give you this " I was completely shocked.

he took out a small box from his pocket and opened it, inside was a heart necklace it was beautiful. There was a silver studded heart and on top of it  was a thin rose gold heart.

I didn't know what to do, so I grabbed his face and kissed him with passion, our lips moved in sync. He held onto my waist and I out my arms around his neck, his kiss was completely out of love and I knew that I loved him too, I pulled away with a smile on my face

"Omg this is beautiful, you didn't have to do this" I said

"This necklace symbolizes how much I care for you, your the silver heart and I'm the rose gold one on top always there to protect you" I turned around and he put it on and then kissed the back of my neck.

"Thank you I love it, I'll never take it off" he smiled and pulled me in for a kiss when..

"Omg it's Grayson and Danielle" a couple of girls said from a distance as there were approaching us

"To be continued" he whispered and grabbed my hand

"Oh my goodness, you guys are my otp can we take some pictures"

"Of course" and that's where it started, first there were 3 girls, now there's about 15.

Once each of them got their pictures, Grayson got a hold of my hand and we were walking down the sidewalk to reach our uber, some girls were following us.

"You guys are so cute" one of them said and Grayson squeezed my hand

"Thanks" I smiled back

We reached our uber and we have each of them hugs and we got in and left.

"Thanks Grayson for the bet first date ever" I smiled and pecked his lips

"Anything for you baby"