Coachella or GOchella

Dani's POV

(Later that night)

"Ethan I'm, gonna leave in the morning, I made my decision"

"are you sure?"

"Yeah, it's just too much to handle, I stayed today cuz of you and I don't think I could stay another"

"Yeah I completely understand, I still can't believe what he said about the tattoo, that was a fucked up move, I'm so sorry"

"You have nothing to apologize about, don't worry about it, just thanks for being the best friend ever, honestly if you weren't here I don't know what I would do"

"Aww Dani come here" he engulfed me in a hug

"I... I... I... he doesn't love me anymore" I was balling my eyes out

"Dani I'm so sorry, don't cry he's not worth your tears"

"I'm gonna head to bed, I'll see you back in L.A."

"When are you gonna leave and how are you gonna get there"

"Probably around 6 or 7 ish in the morning and I bumped into Jake today, I told him that I'm not feeling too well and to borrow his truck to go back, so he's gonna go in the van with you guys, k"

"Only if your sure about this"

"I'm positive"

"Then I'll see you in 2 days goodnight Dani, drive safe" he kissed me on my forehead and I fell asleep

****6:30am

I got up once the sun rose and I saw everyone was still sleeping obviously, they got back by like 2.

I already changed into a large black and white striped tshirt dress that I tied up to see my stomach a little and some dark washed shorts.

I grabbed all of my stuff and headed towards the parking lot.

I loaded my stuff into the truck and started driving, I'm so grateful that Jake let me take his truck, I promised to take good care of it.

I took a selfie on snapchat captioning it saying 'back to la, until next time chella'

Here we go.

Ethan's POV

I woke up around the same time everyone else did

"Morning"

"Morn E"

"Oh my god last night was so lit, I can't believe it's already day 3" cam said

"I know it's so dope" Where's Dani at? She's probably still sleeping

Then it hit me that  she left, "yo where's Dani bro, did she go check for food" gray asked

"No she left for LA"

"What!" Everyone said

"Yeah she's wasn't feeling too hot with everything that went down the past couple days especially yesterday with you and your fucking tattoo, why the hell did you do that"

"Cuz it's not important any more" gray said

"Do you know how much she was crying last night and talking about you, your being such a fucking asshole to her"

"She cried, I hate seeing her cry, how did she leave what time did she leave at"

"Yeah so next time try not be such an asshole, Jake let her take his truck, she said she was leaving around 6 or 7 ish"