Hot dresses

Dani's POV

Hitting the mall today with Lox, we're planning to go to Beverley Centre, since they have alot of really goo stores. I quickly got ready by putting on a loose crop top that says SWAG on it with some shorts and my white converse.

Lox texted me saying that she's pulling up on the drive way so I headed out grabbing my purse with my card and phone.

"Hey doll"

"Hey Lox, ready to go shopping?"

"I was born ready let's go" I got in her convertible and we headed out, she put on the radio and we were jamming out to What do you mean when we arrived at the mall.

"I'm so excited for his party"

"Same, I'm just hoping I can find a dress" I said

"Same girl I feel you"

We headed to Macy's, Nordstrom, American Apparel and we couldn't find anything, finally we decided to go to Lu Lu's.

I was looking around the racks when some fans came up to me, "hey girls"

"omg hi Danielle" it's so weird hearing them call me Danielle, since everyone calls me Dani

"can we take a picture please?"

"of course" we took the picture

"You girls bought you magcon tickets, since we're doing another event in LA"

"Yeah we already got out VIP's, can't wait to see you there"

"I can't wait to see you there too, I've gotta head back, ok bye girls it was nice meeting you"

I gave them hugs and headed towards the dress section of the store, I found this cute nude outfit, it was a 2 piece dress, it was a strapped top with straps criss crossing, the bottom was just a tight pencil skirt, I found my size and headed towards Lox, she was looking at a cute black and white bodycon dress. "Hey I think this is the one" I said showing it to her

"That's so cute yet sexy, damn girl what do you think of this"

"It's frickin hot, common let's go try them on"

We headed towards the change rooms and I put on  the dress, man I love it. I stepped out and waited for Lox to come out, she came out and my jaw dropped she looks stunning. "Hot damn" we said at the same time.

"Dani you look hot, Grayson won't be able to take his eyes off of you"

"But Lox, you look hella sexy, what happened to you, holy crap"

"Haha thanks, common I'm buying it, what about you?" I nodded

"I just need to find a necklace" she nodded and followed me

I found a goldish accent necklace that looks perfect with the dress,"I'm getting this one" she nodded approving it and I headed towards the counter.

"$65.70 please" I gave her my card

"Thanks for shopping with us have a nice day"

"Thank you" I waited for Lox to check out, her dress was $53 since she didn't buy any jewellery, since she said she had something at home.

We got in her car and headed back home, "hey you wanna come in and have something to eat or drink"

"sure"

We headed inside, "hey mom"

"hey girls how was shopping"

"very successfull, we're gonna get some food and head upstairs ok"

"of course sweetie have fun"

I quickly got some nachos and melted cheese on top and grabbed 2 bottles of Starbucks frappucchino's from the fridge, and we headed to my room

"Do you wanna have a teen wolf marathon?"

"Girl you just read my mind"

Let the girls night begin