Coachella: Day 2

Dani's POV

"Panda Panda Panda, I got broads in Atlanta...."

"Shut up!" I grumbled and turned the other way

Again 5 minutes later

"Work work work work work work, he said me haffi, work work work work work..."

"Whoever is playing that turn the fuck down"

But it kept on playing

"That's it" I sprung out of bed and stood up, the floor is so cold

"Jesus Christ" I jumped back into bed

Everyone laughed

"It's so frickin cold, what the hell"

"Yeah considering your wearing shorts and a cami" taylor said

"Oh shut up Caniff"

"Ooooooo" they all said

"What the hell who was playing that music?"

They all stayed quiet

"I'll give you $20 if you tell me who played it"

"Grayson" aaron yelled

"asshole" Gray said back

"You asshole. I'm so gonna get you"

"Oh I'm so scared what are you gonna do, you can barely get out of bed"

I just winked at him, I got out of bed and passed by him and grabbed a large sweatshirt out of my suitcase, I walked towards the washroom, and found the ice bucket, I filled it up with water, when I got back to the room, he was talking to Cam with his back faced towards me, I signalled Cam to stay quiet, I approached him and dumped the water on him.

"PAY BACK'S A BITCH ASSHOLE" yeah what I did wasn't only for the music but in my mind everything he's done to me

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

He immediately turned around and just smirked, "shit" I turned into the flash and ran as hell, he was chasing after me. I headed to the door and ran outside, shit why the hell did I do that, I 'm only wearing a sweater and it looks like I have nothing on underneath. I looked back and he was chasing me, I reached the corner of the building and started heading towards the room.

I reached the room and made it inside, he wasn't there so I just stopped and calmed down.

"Yo Dani where's my twenty?" aaron asked

"Here" I handed him the bill

"Jeez Dani did you lose him?" Lox asked

"hopefully"

"Dani that was priceless, you are a genius, respect"

"Thanks E"

I took my phone and went on snapchat, I opened up the filters and tried taking a picture.

"Yo it's been atleast 10 minutes where the hell is he?"

"I'll go look for him" I went outside, I looked at him and he was smiling at me and approaching me, I smiled back and started walking towards him, when he just walked past me, I turned around and there was Meredith. It was as if he didn't see me, like I was invisible to him

He went up to her and kissed her, they look so happy, I just walked back to the room

"Hey Dani did you find him" Ethan asked

"Yeah, he's just a little occupied" I took my suitcase and headed towards the bathroom, I'm not gonna waste my time here, whatever.

I showered and put on my blue romper, and all my jewelery and some more flash tattoos since they started to come off, I put on a headband that had metallic stars on them and put on my booties. I curled my hair and took the tips and put on some temporary pink tints on it. Once it was dry I applied my mascara and eye liner and walked out.

Everyone was pracitcally ready, "Damn Dani your outfit is on point" Lox said

"You too Lox" she was wearing a gorgeous floral print dress and her traditional headband ears

"Oh Dani your up and you finally got ready so we can leave" I turned around to see who the voice came from and it was Grayson, and he was holding Meredith's hand. What the hell what does he mean by I finally got up, I was up a hella long time ago getting my revenge on him, why is he acting up differently.

"Grayson when did you get that tatoo" Meredith said pointing at the one we got together on valentine's day on his wrist

"Just a couple years ago"

"What does it mean"

He quickly glanced at me and looked back at Meredith "nothing" that broke my heart at that moment, everyone in the room looked shocked since they know what it means, clearly he doesn't care anymore.

"Then why do you have it, if it clearly means nothing to you?" Taylor asked, he looks so pissed, I gave him a look that meant to drop the situation

"I honestly have no clue, I'm probably gonna get it removed, or covered" I was trying so hard to hold back my tears.

"Oh Dani I didn't know you had a tatoo when did you get it?" Cam said out of nowhere, what the hell he knows about it since I got it. He's gonna start a fight.

Everyone was looking at me, even Grayson, "um just something that I got with my ex"

"Really, was he something special, are you still gonna keep it" Cam asked again, why is he dragging this one what the actual fuck

"Yeah it was" I looked at Grayson "he was my first love" he looked down, "and no I think I'll keep it you know, for memories sake, anyway we should be going to the fairgrounds, it's getting late, common Ethan" I took his hand and walked through that door not caring about what just happened.