Valentines Day

Dani's POV

Finally I moved into my apartment by myself. It's the same building as everyone else, even the same floor as everyone which is great.

Also today's Valentine's Day I'm hopefully spending the day with Gray, it's fine if he doesn't remember thought, he's done so much for me.

I got up, it's currently 9:30, Gray wakes up around 11 so I'll text him later. I should probably get ready. I took a shower and was getting dressed, since I'm gonna surprise Gray.

I put on a short loose white dress that has cut outs at the top, I curled my hair applied some makeup, put the necklace her gave me and was about to put my sandals on when I got a call.

I checked my phone and it's Gray, he probably remembered.

"Hey Gray whats up??"

"Hey, babe, nothing much I have such a busy day and I forgot my charger at your house, it's probably behind your couch last night and my phone is going to die any second now and I have to go to a meetup, so could you bring it for me"

"Yeah sure" wow did he actually forget

"Thanks Dani, just come in any time"

"K see ya" he did

I walked over to the couch, he said it's behind it, I checked behind it and there were 2 victoria secret bags and a michael kors bag. What is happening, omg, did he put this, I opened the victoria secret bag and there were a bunch of bikinis and such.

I pulled out one bikini that was sleeveless and tribal print. "oh my god"

"Do you like it?" a voice behind me said, no way

I quickly turned around, Grayson was standing there with a huge bouqet of roses and chocolate

"oh my god you rememebered, thank you so much" I ran up and gave him a hug

"Haha, you thought I'd actually forget, never"

"Gray your the best ever, you didn't have to get me this you probably spent a fortune at VS"

"Maybe but if I get to see your beautiful self wear the stuff I got you, then it's fine, by the way loving the dress, it's hot"

"Your so cheesy, thanks so much I love you"

"I love you too baby" he pecked my lips

"I have something for you" I said going into my room

"Baby, I'm supposed to flower you with presents"

"Here" I handed him a small box

"Your crazy" he opened the box

"Yo got me a rolex! no way" he lifted me up and spun me around

"Haha, Gray"

"Your amazing and the absolute best girlfriend in the world thank you so much, I freaking love you so much" I kissed him, man, he makes me so happy

"So are there any plans for the day?" I asked

"Yeah, I actually had one idea"

"Shoot"

"Um, I thought we could get tattoos" what

"did I hear that right, did you say tattoos" he nodded

"If you don't want to, we don't have to princess"

"No, it's nothing like that, it's just aren't we too young"

"Yes, but I always told myself I'm only a teen I'm too young to fall in love, until I met you, look at me now, I'm 16 and in love with the most amazing girl ever" I blushed