Reunited

"Am I in love with you, am I in love with you, or am I in love with the feeling. Trying to find the tru--"

Oh shut up, I said to my alarm, that's the 3rd time I pressed snooze

I feel like I have somewhere to be...hmmm but la la land seems more pleasent, where I can go and drink starbucks....

Wait starbucks, Bart Bordelon, meeting, tour, Nash, Cam, boyfriend, kiss, TFIOS....

"Oh shit what time is it!"

9:45!!!! The meeting is at 10:00 ughhhh

I ran to the bathroom, while turning on my curling wand , took a quick shower and headed straight for my closet. But before that "mom can you make me breakfast please"

No answer, gosh how stupid am I, they went to work.

I quickly put on a pink crop top and floral skater skirt. Curled my hair, put on some eye liner, mascara and was out.

I walked as fast as I could, I know you can run in a skirt, but I'm not skilled at that, just like many other things.

Thank goodness starbucks was a 5 min walk.

I walked in and was met with like 6 girls that were desperate for pictures, of course I said yes, I wouldn't be where I am without them.

Once the girls left, there was a tall guy, around 6 foot smiling at me.

Maybe he's Bart... nahhh, I told myself

He kind of looks like a Bart, but he looks more like a John. What am I saying.

"Hi" I said

"Danielle, nice to meet, I'm Bart Bordelon, manager of Magcon Tour, pleasure to meet you" he said

"Hey Bart, nice to meet you too"

"Come sit down, I already got you a vanilla frapucchino..." but how does he.. I stood there with my mouth open.

"Your face was priceless, I've seen your videos sweetheart, you say it in like every other video" he said chuckling. I joined him in his fit of laughter.

"Come the guys are over there"

I walked over and I felt like 3 years ago just slapped me hard in the face.

"Nashtyyyyyyy" I went up to him and gave him a big hug

"Dannnniiii oh my god"

"Whaddup blue eye squad, I've missed you so much the last time I saw you was when we were on Digi Tour, oh wow" I said

"Heck yeah it's been too long I've missed you so much" Nash said

"Oi, Dani where's my hug" a familiar voice said behind me

"Aye Cameron, my mexicano, it's been too long" I said giving him a hug.

"Too long little sis, but still your late as ever"

"Oh shut up Cam, I wasn't late... everyone was just early pssst" he chuckled

I went around giving hugs to Taylor, Matt, the Jacks, Hayes, Sammy, Dillon, Mahogany, Aaron and Carter.

"Shawn my home town boy, how was Taylor's tour???"

"It was frickin amazing, you should have gone to the one in Toronto"

"I know but I wasn't in the damn country, I was in in Australia, stop reminding me" He laughed

Ding Ding the door opened

I saw 2 twins, at least I think their twins coming towards Bart, giving him a handshake along with another blonde guy, who I think I've seen on vine.

"Oh Danielle, this is Jake Paul, he's a viner, and a major idiot" Cam said, I giggled "Nice to meet you"

"You too, and Cam I'm not holding a mirror, Danielle Lopez right? " I nodded "Man I've seen all your vines and youtube videos, their priceless, your so damn funny" he said

"Why thank you" I said while laughing and taking a bow, he just laughed louder.

"Also Danielle this is Ethan and Grayson Dolan"....................