SHOTGUN

Grayson's POV

Finally back in la. I've been wanting to permanently live here for so long.

We were getting our luggage and were out to go find Cam and Aaron.

I got a text from Cam

C:Yo you out yet

G:Yeah bro, coming to find you

C:Oh and btw Danielle is with us too

G:Oh really

C:Yeah see you in a bit

Shit this girl is hear and I probably look like a zombie.

"Bro I'm going to the washroom" I told Ethan

I check the mirror, not to bad but I really need to cut and re-dye my highlights

I went out and saw Ethan talking to Cam and Aaron.

"Bro lets get your stuff" Cam said

"Yeah man" but what was running through my mind was, 'where is Dani?'

"Yo Grayson look at your face, he's definitely wondering where Dani is, aren't you" Cam said outloud for everyone to hear, oh shit

"No, I was wondering when you fags were gonna start walking, i wanna go home" they alll laughed

"Sure Grayson" Ethan said "oh and btw Dani is behind you taking pictures with fans"

I turned around and there she was yet again in another crop top, man they look so good on her, I swear she could be a model. She was smiling and taking pictures for everyone and asking them for their twitter users so she can follow them.

Melissa just asks fans to follow her, and she always looks so pissed when fans approach her.

"She does look like a model doesn't she, I mean bro if your not interested, I'll ask her out" Ethan said behind me, shit did I say the model thing out loud.

"And he says he isn't whipped" Aaron says

"Oh shut up"

I turned back to look at Dani, she's really hot, man I wonder why she doesn't have a boyfriend. I think I was staring too long when, "Hey Grayson" she waved from afar, Cam was bursting out in laughter.

"Hey" I waved back, man I'm just embarassing myself here.

She approached me and gave me a hug, "Long time no see".

"Yeah"

"Hey Ethan" she hugged Ethan, "Hey beautiful" she blushed. Wtf, he made her blush, frick man.

"Hey let's get our stuff" they all nodded

After hauling everything into Aaron's car, we were off to the apartment, my mom already sent furniture to the apartment already, so all I need to do is buy groceries.

I unlocked the door and went inside, man was it huge.

"Oh my gosh this is beautiful" Dani said.

Just like you, I thought in my head, "Yeah our mom already sent in an interior designer to organize the place up"

Danielle's POV

Man this place is amazing, I'm planning on staying in an apartment like this with Mahogany, but maybe in a year, my parents are fine with it.

Shit I totally forgot, "Guys i have to run, I have a hair appointment in an half an hour, so I'll see yo---"

"Wait, I'll come with you" Grayson said

"Grayson she's 15 I don't think she needs a salon buddy, I'll just go and drop her off" Aaron said.

"No dip shit, I need to have haircut and re-dye my highlights"all the guys looked amused for some reason.

"K let's go then" I finally said after that awkward silence

Cam and Ethan stayed behind, and Aaron came to drop us off and they were planning on going grocery shopping once Aaron was back.

"SHOTGUN" I yelled and ran towards his car

I heard Grayson grumble beside me, I was just laughing.