Screensavers

Dani's POV

I saw Grayson with another girl it can't be a fan because this person I could tell by their actions was trying to flirt with him.

Instantly I walked up to him, he looked relieved "Dani I was looking for you everywhere"
I turned my head to see who this girl is and it was non other than Melissa.

"Omg Dani it's been a while" she squeaked

"It was great while it lasted" I said back, gray chuckled

"Excuse me last time I checked I wasn't the one stealing other people's boyfriends"

"Sweetheart last time I checked I wasn't the one cheating on their boyfriend"

"Well, I bet you've been whoring around with your ex's before Danielle"

Before I could talk, Grayson did "yeah she's never had a boyfriend before me so I think you should back the fuck up"

"But baby we used to have so many great times together, remember when you gave me that necklace, and our first date in San Diego, and I can't forget about the photo booth" what the hell these are all the things Grayson did with me.

I walked away, "Dani wait" gray called I ignored him

"Yeah Dani walk away" she said

I turned back to say something to her but what I saw broke my heart they were kissing, I ran off how could he do this to me. The day after New Years what the actual hell. But I'm not giving upon this shopping trip I came here for a reason

Grayson's POV

Her lips were on mine instantly, also I never gave her a necklace and took her to San Diego and what the hell is she saying about a photo booth.

I pushed her away "get off me slut"

"Baby..."

"No don't baby me, you frickin cheated on me and your making my girlfriend hate me right now just stay out of my life" and I walked away

Shit I have to find her now, she headed this way but I don't know what store, what if she went home, nah she would never do that she has to many things to get.

I went to every single girl store, I even went inside Victoria secret, which was extremely awkward. Thats the only store I haven't checked on the upper floor, so I headed there.

I walked in and there were some fans, I took pictures with them and they said that they saw Dani a couple seconds ago.

I headed inside the store it was huge and damn did they have nice clothes here. I kept walking around for a good 5 minutes then I headed to the back of the store

I was about 5m away from the dressing rooms looking for her, then a dressing room door opened a she stepped out looking at herself in the mirror.

She looks amazing, holy crap if I lose her I am gonna regret my life choices for the rest of my life.

Should I approach her or should I watch her from a distance, i looked around and there were other guys that were drooling over her, ok I'm gonna approach her.

I went up to her she didn't see me, I went up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist she looked up into the mirror and saw me.