Are we done?

Danielle's POV

Grayson's been out alot lately, I don't know why he hasn't talked to me in a while either. He usually comes back really late and just heads to his room, I don't know why.

Suddenly I heard the door opened, I went out of my room to see him really upset.

"Oh my gosh where have you been, you've been gone all day, I've been worried sick" I said

He just ignored me, what's up with him, I couldn't ask Ethan cuz he was asleep.

"Grayson tell me what's wrong, why are you acting like this, tell me" he grumbled something

"Why are you being such a clingy girlfriend, I swear your like the other girls, needy and desperate" I was shocked at this point

"Your always on my case, it's my life, your not part of it, your not relevant, your just my girlfriend, it's not that big, your like 10% important to me" I wasn't sad, but angry and confused at this point.

"What is wrong with you"

"Nothing I'm absolutely fine, and I would be even better if you weren't a clingy ass girlfriend" that's when I lost it

"You know what, I should've left earlier"

"Yeah in the morning"

"No, when you asked me to be your girlfriend"

I started walking out, "Wait, Dani"

But I was already out the door. I headed to Cam's apartment, he gave me an extra key and I walked in

He and Nash were watching a movie, "Dani what's wrong?" and I explained him everything.

*****

Today's the Streamy Awards, I had to call my my dance crew and tell them that my 'We'll be in the stars' performance is off, and I'm just gonna sing 'The heart wants what it wants', since I'm not in the mood for we'll be in the stars.

I got out of bed, "good morning girlfriend" Nash said in a girly voice, they've been trying to make me feel better

"Morning girlie, you ready for tonight"

"Yea girl, I got my weave done, and bought a bunch of push up bras from Victoria Secret just for tonight" Nash said and I dyed of laughter

"I can see that"

"How are you feeling Dani"

"I'm fine, I'm not performing my other song I'm doing the heart wants what it wants, I really wanted to take red carpet pictures with him, oh well"

I scrolled through Twitter and say Gray tweeted something "some people need to learn to not be so needy, and desperate all the time. I hate it when people are on my case"

What the hell was that, I could tell from Cam's face that he saw what he tweeted. I tweeted out saying "I hate bipolar people, they need to know how to get their story straight and actually tell the truth"

"So are you guys done?"

"I don't know, i'll be generous and let him decide, he hasn't even texted me all day and it's like 1, I texted Ethan and he said that he's been acting like non of this has happened and is totally forgetting about me, oh well, but I guess he hasn't I mean you saw what he tweeted"

"You know what the single life is great, I've been in it for 5 years" Nash said and we started laughing

****

I got ready waving my hair and wearing a tight white dress with lace sleeves, I did a light smokey eye, which I haven't done in a while and put winged eye liner and added mascara, and a little bit of pink blush for my second look.