The feels

Dani's POV

Gray and I have come to the conclusion to just be friends though I still have feelings for him I just think that being friends would be best for us and we both agreed on that. Yes it's said but it's what's gonna go down since what happened in the past stays in the past.

"Ring ring" who the hell is calling me now

"Hello"

"Hey Dani" it was Bart

"Hey old man what's up"

"Haha nothing much I'm just confirming your bus number and your bus mates for the tour" I forgot magcon was back on

"Awesome shoot"

"So you'll be in bus 2 with Cam, Aaron, Mahogany, Taylor, Jake"

"Awesome"

"Also do you mind asking Ethan and Grayson what bus they wanna be on cuz your bus and bus 2 both have 2 beds available so do you think you could just ask which on they want"

"Ugh sure"

"Great thanks Dani I know I can count on you bye "

"Bye Bart" ok now I have to go over and ask what bus they wanna be on old man clearly can't call them himself

I changed out of my pajamas and put on my skinny jeans and a striped t shirt and showed my stomach a little, and I put my hair in a messy bun.

I walked down the hallway and I reached their door and rang the doorbell. The feels

"Hey Dani"

"Hey Ethan what's up"

"Nothing much"

" is Grayson here too cuz I need to talk to you guys about something"

"Sure come in" I went inside man it's been a while

"Yo Gray" Ethan called

"What" I think it came from His room

"Come out Dani wants to talk to us about something"

"Aight"

Grayson's POV

Shit, she's here, I can't just be friends with her she's a part of my life and I need her, I still have feelings for her but I doubt she has anything back.

I got out of bed and fixed my hair and headed out, I walked in on Ethan and Dani laughing about something, "Finally I thought you'd never get out of bed" ethan said

I looked up at her, she's beautful, I can't believe how stupid I was the past couple years to let go of someone so amazing

"Hey Dani"

"Hey Gray had a nice nap"

"Haha yeah" jeez this is getting so awkward

Then there was this awkard silence, I looked at Ethan and he was motioning for me to talk, but what do I say shit

"Anyway Gray, Dani's here to teel us something bout Magcon" I nodded

"So basically the crew is getting official magcon tour buses and we're gonna be using that when we go around the states and up into Canada, so Bart wanted to know which bus you guys wanna be in, there's 2 buses and each bus has space for 2 more people, Jake, Taylor, Aaron, Cam, Mahogany and I are  in bus 2 and everyone elese is in bus 1, so you guys can just decide, we're probably going to 20 cities on the bus so take you pick."

"Um I don't know Gray you pick" shit if I choose her bus it'll seem like I'm desperate but all my close friends are on that bus, I'll play it cool.

"You said Cam and Aaron are on bus 2" she nodded

"Yeah then we'll go on that one" alright that was smooth

"Cool, I'll tell Bart and she took out her phone and stepped into the other room to call him"

"Bro you were shaking i know you didn't choose that bus because of Cam and Aaron"

"No shit but what else was I supposed to say, I wanna go on your bus cuz I miss you and I want you back in my life"

Then she walked in I hope she didn't hear that, "yea guys it's settled your on our bus, btw tomorrow we get to choose our beds so yeah, the bus is gonna be dope cuz it's gonna be a red bus with our pictures on the side painted on it"

"That's dope"

"Yeah it is, we get to start touring again next week, since coachella is this week and Bart wanted to let u off the hook"

"I completely forgot about coachella, I wonder if we can still get tickets"

"Yeah bro"

"I already bought them, no worries, I bought 3, since I had a feeling you guys would forget so I bought them for you"

"Tell me your lying" Ethan said

"Nope" she lifted up two tickets

"Dani I cant believe you didn't forget about us thanks so much honestly both of us forgot about it, where would we be without you" I walked up to her and gave her a hug.

If we were dating at this point I would kiss her but clearly not, "haha no problem guys, anyway guys I have to go buy clothes to wear this weekend"

"Oh Dani by the way, how are you getting there?" Ethan asked

"I have no clue, well Yesterday Cam texted me saying that he rented a picnic van for us to go I just wanna know if you guys are gucci with that"

"Heck yeah it's gonna be lit"

"Yes it will, anyway I gotta go i'll see you guys tomorrow, we leave tomorrow morning since tomorrow is the first day of the festival we leave at 5 in the morning ok"

"Aight see you tomorrow" I gave her a hug and so did Ethan and she headed out

"Bro your still into her"

"No shit Sherlock, I wish I was taking her with me to Coachella, bro I've fucked up real bad, I'm gonna get her back soon"

"Whatever you say bro good luck I'm gonna take a shower k"