I think i lo--

Grayson's POV

She went in was gonna choose clothes, when I interrupted, "can I choose?"

"Sure" she chirped

I walked over to her suitcases and picked out a white crop top, shorts and some necklaces.

"K here" she took it and was about to take her shirt off when "turn around"

"Why?"

"Grayson"

"Fine"

I turned around and she changed, but I turned around a little bit to get a slight glance of her she had the shorts on and she was in her bra, suddenly she turned and looked at me.

"Grayson!"

"What?"

"Turn"

"No"

"Yes"

"Make me" I smirked.

She walked up to me may I remind you only in shorts and a bra and just as she was going to turn me around I grabbed her, pushed her up against the wall and started kissing her.

"You sneaky bastard" she said

"But you love it" she smiled

I broke the kiss and lifted her up and spun her around "Grayson stop" she was laughing

"Only if you kiss me"

She leaned down and pecked my lisp and went back to put her top on, except I took it.

"Are you looking for something babe?"

"Yeah my top"

"Oh you mean this one " I lifted up

"Sneaky guy, give it back"

"Say please"

"Please" she pouted her lisp and that was god damn the hottest thing ever.

"Come here"

"Why" she asked

"Let me dress you"

"Okay?"  She questioned

She walked over to me and I put the top on top of her and then I kissed the back of her shoulder, I'm so grateful to have a girlfriend like her. I think I might love her. I'm going to make New Year's Eve the best for her

"How did. I get so lucky?"

"I should be asking you that question"

"Your funny, we should get going it's a 10 minute ride to get there"

We went downstairs and waited for an uber, after 3 minutes he came.

"Hey man" I said

"Hi where to sir?" Wow he's polite

"L.A fair" he nodded and he put the radio on

I took out my snapchat, and started filming "hey are you ready to dance?" I asked the uber and filmed him too he just  smiled.

"Grayson what are you doing?"

Then the beat drop, I filmed my self dancing around for the music and I got Dani hooked on it too. I posted it on my story.

"Sir we're here"

"Ok thanks" I gave him a $10 bill and we walked out.

"Oh my god it's amazing"

"Yeah, where do you wanna go?"

"The photo booth"

We walked over to it and we sat in the booth.

"You ready?" she asked I nodded and pecked her cheek.

The first picture I wrapped my arm around her waist and brought her closer to me as we smiled. The next one i surprised her by kissing her cheek and she smiled into the camera. The third one we both just looked at echaother and smiled. Next she kissed my cheek and I was taken aback I didn't know she would do that.

"Finally the last one, what do you wanna do?"

"Just follow my lead" I wrapped my arms around her waist and faced her towards me, instanly she wrapped her arms around my neck and we leaned in and I smashed my lips on hers and the picture was taken, she tried to pull away, "Grayson"

"shhhhh baby just let it happen" and I brought my lips back to hers and I kissed her with so much passion, she smiled into the kiss, "we should get going" she said, I nodded.

"How many copies?" the guy asked

"2 please" Dani said

"Here you go have a nice day"

"Oh, my god, these are so cute, I love it"

I looked at them and the pictures were perfect.

"Hey let's go on the other ride"

"Heck yeah common" I grabbed her hand and we ran to the nearest ride.

***
After 2 hues of rides she was getting tired so we decided to go back.

We were in the uber, I was on my phones and she was asleep on my lap, she's so damn cute.

I was scrolling through my Instagram and noticed a lot of comments on our picture most of them are really good and apt of them are hate towards Dani.

I checked Dani's profile and there was a lot of hate, this is stupid why would anyone do that, it's just rude. I out a comment on both of our pictures saying 'some of these comments are just a waste of your time'.

That should settle things a bit, finally we made it to the hotel, I didn't wanna wake her up, I paid the uber and I carried Dani up bridal style in my arms, she cuddled into my chest.

I falling for her bad, I think I'm in love with her but I know the perfect time to tell her that I love her.

Ethan was already asleep, I went to her room and set her on the bed and decided to change her clothes since she might get uncomfortable sleeping in this. I found her pajamas and brought them back to her. I slowly took off her jewelry,and her top slowly, and her shorts. She looks amazingly hot when she's not even trying, I couldn't find her pj top so I just put on one of mine, and put on her yoga shorts.

She breathed in my cologne from my shirt and smiled, "gray I think I lo-" then she fell back asleep. "I think I do to princess" kissed her cheek.

I quickly changed my clothes and fell asleep right beside her, I can't believe she's going tomorrow, I probably only had the opportunity of dating her because she was technically out roommate. Man how did I get so lucky