Meeting Bailee

2 weeks later
Dani's POV

Today's the day when Bailee comes, I can't wait to meet her I wonder if I've ever seen her before since she's internet famous.

I already cleaned up the apartment and cleaned up and made a room for her, I found out her favorite color is blue so I got blue decor and a blue spread for the bed. Since I actually want someone to share this apartment with.

I already gotten ready wearing a pair of shorts and a simple crop top.

I got to my car and drove down to the airport, Ethan already texted her and told her to meet me by the Starbucks,

Her flight landed a couple minutes ago and she texted me saying that she is coming towards a Starbucks.

"Hi are you Danielle" my back was faced to her I turned around and she looked so familiar

"Yes I am nice to meet you, wait Bailee as in Bailee Madison right"

"Yeah, hey I've seen you at the TCA's and the RDMA's, that's why you look so familiar, it's finally nice to meet you thanks so much for letting me stay at your place for a little while"

"Oh yeah, nice to meet you too, honestly Bailee unless you have any other plans I was wondering if you wanted to live with me?"

"Oh no I can't do that"

"Trust me it's getting lonely I know Ethan and Grayson are only a couple doors down but it would be nice to have another girl around"

"That would be amazing I think this is the start of a new friendship"

"For sure, so what can I get for you?" I asked

"No don't worry I'll pay"

"I insist"

"Ok fine, just a Caramel frap please"

"No worries, hi can I get a skinny soy vanilla latte and a caramel frap please"

I handed her my card and she gave me the drinks

"Here you go"

"Thanks so much Dani, can I call you Dani"

"Of course and no problem, here's to a new friendship" we brought our cups together and then took a sip. I'm feeling like Ethan made a great choice this time, and I think I just made a new bestfriend

***
"Here let me help you with that" we were loading her stuff into my car

"I think we should put it horizontally"

"Yeah"

"Ready 1..2..3.." We lifted it up and pushed it in finally

"Teamwork" she gave me a high five

She got in the passenger seat and I started driving.

"So.... Ethan huh" she blushed

"Yeah, I mean he's so sweet, I met him at one of his friends houses in jersey, we started talking and then he asked me out on a date" she said

"Yeah honestly he's like a brother to me"

"Soo... Grayson huh, how long have you too been dating for"

"K we started when we were 15, then we had a little trouble in paradise about a year ago, and now here we are"

"Yeah but I can tell he really loves you"

"Thanks"

"So LA, I'm so excited to finally be living here, honestly for all the award shows and stuff I had to fly down. Thanks again for letting me live with you, I was planning on buying an apartment, since I don't know anyone here, and I can't stay with Ethan cuz it would be too much trouble, your like the best Dani for letting me stay"

"No trouble at all, I needed a girl around"

"Hahaha, so the first thing you should probably do is settle down, then get a car, cuz you might need it more than you ever think you will"

"Thanks I know I was thinking the same thing honestly I can't call an uber everywhere I go"

"Yeah exactly plus your like 18 now so I think it's a necessity"

I pulled up to the building

"K we're here, just to let you know our neighbors are Jake and Logan Paul and Cameron Dallas and Nash Grier plus Ethan and Grayson and it gets hella loud"

"I see, it's a beautiful building" we each took a bag and went upstairs

"I'll get you another key, cuz I have an extra" we walked in

"Oh my gosh it's so pretty, look at all those windows"

"Haha thanks this your room and your washroom" she opened the door and was fantasizing

"It's beautiful, did you know that blue is my favorite color"

"Yeah I did, Ethan told me"

"Thanks so much Dani" she pulled me in for a hug

"No worries Bailee, it's your room so you can decorate it any way you want to same with the apartment"

"Thanks Danielle your the best"

"No problem, I've been waiting for someone to share this apartment wit--"

"Ding ding"

My phone went off, "Grayson wants to FaceTime"

I answered

"Hey babe"

"Hey gray how's Texas "

"It's amazing wish you were here you would love it"

"Haha, don't worry I'm having my own fun here I made a friend" I pointed the screen towards Bailee

"Hey Bailee"

"Hey Grayson how's Texas"

"It's dope"

"Is Ethan there"

"Yea one sec" he took the camera with him and Ethan was sleeping on the beach

"Yo E look"

"Mmhmm" he kept sleeping

"Hey Ethan"  Bailee said

Instantly he got up "Bailee?"

"Hey"

"Hey princess you made it safely to la, did you land on time, you found Dani right, she made a room for you right"

"Woah slow down, yes she's amazing"

"I knew I could count on her thanks again Dani your the best"

"No worries E"

"Hey gray" suddenly he appeared on the screen

"Yes baby"

"How long is this cruise"

"2 weeks"

"Aight it's gone be lit I can't wait and now I need to find clothes for 2 weeks"

"Haha have fun with that anyway love I gotta go I'll talk to you later bye"

"Bye"