Time has Passed

3 years later

Dani's POV

I'm finally 18, I've been going on my own tour, called the Dreams Tour with my opening act, Jack and Jack. It's been incredible, we've grown up together so much. I'm still single from 3 years ago, and I did unfollow Grayson on social media but I still have Ethan.

Gilinsky, Cam, Nash have found themsleves girls. Since I've been all around the world for the past year for this tour, and everyone just moved on, Cameron decided to throw a big Magcon pool party with everyone, as a get together. Everyone still lives in Cali, though just different parts. It's been very emotional.

As for Grayson, he was my first love, and I have just forgotten about him, and during this tour I took the time to think about myself, and get close with my fans and I think im I ready to move on.

Right now, I'm at home getting ready for this party, I put on a white cropped tank top and a short beige skirt, and straightened my hair, I added a little bit of brown eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara. I got a bag and put in my sleevless tribal print bikini, and a pair of pyjama shorts and a Pink pyjama shirt, since he said it was a sleepover as well.

I left my home, and was driving down to Cam's new house, that he shares with his girlfriend. I got there and instantly 3 yeasr came and slapped me in the face.

"Omg Dani is that you your so tan" Mahogany said, she's still the same.

"Hahaa thanks girl, am I the last person to arrive?"

"Yea girl, the party already started, let's get you changed"

*****

Grayson's POV

Cam and everyone forgave me for everything, and I gained their friendship back, I broke up with Melissa 3 years ago, after re-dating for 4 months, man do I regret everything I did. I wonder if Dani is coming today.

We were by the pool and laughing at some stupid things that Cam was saying, when Mahogany came out with this all too familiar looking girl, she is really tan and has an amazing body, when she's wearing a bikini.

"OMG Cam, it's been so long"

"Dani, I've missed you" Cam said, did he just say Dani, as in my Dani, she's so different, she's gorgeous as ever, I looked at her direction, but before she could look at me I turned around

"Ethan, how have you been, it's been like what 3 years" she said hugging Ethan, suddenly she saw me and her face changed

Dani's POV

Omg is that Grayson, I started hyperventilating, i need to find a way to go back in for 5 minutes, "Um, I'm gonna go to the washroom" they nodded

I went into the washroom, he looks excatly the same, he was deadly staring at me, man he looks so good now. I wish we didn't have trouble in the past, then we would still be together.

After about 5 minutes I came out of the bathroom and suddenly an arm grabbed me inside a room.

Grayson's POV

I pulled her in the room. "Who are you", the lights were still off. I turned the lights on and she gasped, "Grayson" she whispered man I can't take my eyes off her body.

"It's me baby" I said and went to hug her but she backed up.

"What are you doing?" she said

"I missed you so much, ever since you left for tour, I cried in my sleep, because I thought, I would never be able to see you again, the reason I came home those days, angrily and depressed was because my ex, before Melissa, my first love died in a car accident. She was my first love, and whenever I saw you I saw her because you too look so much alike, that' s why that day I took Melissa to the show because if I saw you, I would get really upset, and I needed a distraction. I'm so sorry Dani, please forgive me"

"So your telling me that you stated dating me in the first place was because I looked like your ex, is this some sick joke?"

"No, no I saw her in you, but your personality made my day everyday"

"But since you saw her in me, you dated me"

"In the begining maybe, but afterwards I started forgetting about her and only focused on you, that's why and I was upset cause she died"

"Oh" was all she said before she came up to me and gave me a big hug, it was great having her back.

Hopefully.