Shopping

Grayson's POV

I woke up this morning in Dani in my arms, last night was so much fun, her outfit was fire and she looked fine in it, and the best part was when she told me that she loved me, I knew I loved her but I was scared that if I told her it would change out relationship. I kissed her forehead and she smiled, "good morning beautiful"

"morning" she said in her raspy voice, dang that's hot

"Do you wanna head back today, I have to give you your present" she nodded and got up, "yeah I have to give your as well"

We headed downstairs and everyone was in the lounge are watching tv, "morning love birds, you finally got up" Cam said

"What do you mean finally, what time is it?"

"It's 12:30"

"That's not that bad, anyway we're gonna head back to the apartment since we have a lot of unpacking to do, so we'll see you guys later aight" E said

"K guys, we'll see you later, don't forget the TCA's are in 3 days, do you know what your wearing to it?"

"Shit, mother of fucks, I forgot" damn she's hot when she swears

"are you performing?" aaron asked

"yeah, shit we'll see you guys later k" Dani said and grabbed my hand and headed out

"Don't worry babe, we have time, how about after we give each other presents, we'll go shopping, sound good" she nodded

******

We're heading back to the apartment so we can give Christmas presents and just hang out.

I unlocked the door and Dani ran and jumped on the couch " omg I missed this couch" I chucked

"So here's your presents" she said getting two bags out.

She handed me the bigger bag and handed Ethan the smaller bag, even though she gave the smaller bag to Ethan it's still gonna be a really good present.

"No way thanks so much Dani your the best" he said giving her a hug, she got him an freaking Apple Watch and a pair of new adidas how much money does this girl have to spend.

"Grayson open yours" I did and there was a big black box, I took the box and no way, she didn't.

I took of the tissue paper and she did. "You got me yeezys, oh my god thanks so much Dani" I said then ran up to her and picked her up spinning her around.

"Thank so much"

"Haha no problem guys"

"Here's my present to you" Ethan said

She opened it and her eyes widened up, "you got me a $300 Victoria secret gift card, you didn't have to omg thanks so much Ethan" she said giving him a hug.

"Haha it was so awkward getting it, I had to say I was getting it for my sister"

"Thanks so much"

She took my present and her face light your, "you got me a hover board"

"Merry Christmas babe" she jumped and hugged me really hard

"Thank you thank you thank you, your the best guys, imma use this gift card to buy new swim suits and hover board whenever I'm lazy"

"How did you get it in pink?"

"Special order, but how did you get these shoes, they don't sell them anymore"

"I have my connections"

"Really who?"

"Well Sammy knows Kylie, and Kylie was able to get me a pair, I didn't know whether to get 2 pairs or..."