New Years Party

Dani's POV

Today's New Years Eve, which means today's Cam's party and Grayson is coming back today, they're landing at 5 ish, it's currenlty 9am and my parents are heading to my aunt's house to celebrate New Year's with her, since I'm going to the party.

Suddenly my phone started ringing, it's Grayson, "Hey Gray"

"Hey Dani" he sounded upset

"What's up, why do you sound upset?"

"There's a problem" oh no

"What's wrong, what's happening are you hurt, do I need to fly down there"

"No, it's nothing like that, and you would really fly down here?"

"Of course I would, your my boyfriend, so what's up?"

"We can't make it, to Cali tonight"

"What?"

"I'm so sorry baby, but there's a huge snow storm, no flight are taking off and no flights are coming in, and we won't be able to come for another 4 days"

"but but, new years and..."

"I know, I really wanted to have my first new years kiss with you, I mean there's always next year"

"But what if we're-"

"Hey Dani, listen to me, I will never break up with you, I care for you too much, unless you have any reason to break up, then I think everything is in your hands"

"Ok, Grayson, I hope to see you seen, I'll try and call you"

"Ok babe, I'm so sorry"

"It's ok you can't do anything about it, see you soon bye"

"Bye"

Great, just my luck, I can't blame him for anything, but I really wanted my first New Year's kiss to be with him. And he's right we have next year.

*****9pm

I started getting ready for the party, I heated up my straightener, and straightened my hair, I put on some gold eye shadow and put on eye liner and mascara,blush and put on a light pink matte lip gloss, ad also packed my extra clothes

I put on the outfit, everything would've been perfect with Grayson here, I think I love him, I know it, once he comes back that's gonna be the first thing I tell him, but I hope that doesn't change anything in our realtionship, I mean we've been dating for 6 months now.

Lox came around 10 and we headed out to the loft. We entered and there were about 50 people, damn, the place is huge wow, I headed upstairs and put my bag down and headed back to where the party was, I might as well enjoy myself.

******

Finally 2 minutes to midnight, everyone is with their date, I was walking to the other side of the room when I noticed a balcony, I headed out and the windy air was blowing in my face, man I wish Grayson was here with me, then everyone started the countdown.

"10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

HAPPY NEW YEAR"

Suddenly two arms wrapped around my waist and lips crashed on mine, I know those lips from anywhere, he made it, he kissed me passioantely, this is the best day ever. We pulled away and I opened m eyes and I saw the love of my life standing there right infront of me, we both smiled and then he said it.