Liars

1 week later

Danielle's POV

I was going over to visit Grayson, since he's kinda sick. I rang the doorbell and just waited, he didn't come, atleast I have an extra key, Ethan's not at home since he's at a detisit appointment.

I walked in, "Grayson?"

"baby?"

No reply, he's probably sleeping. I walked into his room and he was sleeping, but something was weird, there's another bump beside him, as if someone's beside him. I walked over and my heart broke down, my stomach started turning and I was at the verge of tears.

What the hell, there's another girl in his bed, that's it i'm done with him.

"You asshole" I yelled, he woke up, he looked scared kind of and guilty.

"Babe, it's not what it looks like, I'm.."

"Grayson, baby sleep" the girl said

"What the hell is this Grayson?"

"Dani, it's...."

"No, how long has this been going on for, that's it I'm done with you, your such an asshole, we're done, don't ever fucking talk to me again" I yelled and walked out of the room

I didn't do anything to him, he can't just cheat on me , wtf.

"Baby I can explain..."

"Explain what, your such a shady fucking liar, I trusted you, don't ever talk or look at me again" I was crying so much at this point

I was balling my eyes out, "Dani shhh please just"

"Just what huh, if your trying to prove a point to me you've proven it-"

He cut me off by kissing me I didn't kiss him back, I pulled away as fast as I could.

"Oh now your cheating on your little side chick, wouldn't wanna do that would we"

"Dani I'm so sorry

I grabbed the door handle and was out the door balling my eyes out.
When suddenly two arms wrapped around my waist. Does he not know how to fuck off.

"Go away leave me alone"

"No" he brought me back to their apartment

"What the hell do you want now?"

He started laughing what I'm so confused,
"Princess I pranked you" he said showing me the go pros around the place

"What! Then who's that girl?"

"That's Nate"

Suddenly Nate came out wearing a blonde wig.

"Oh my gosh you asshole I hate you so much I literally thought you were cheating on me with some blonde chick" I slapped his arm

"Baby I'm sorry I just had to" he said wiping up the tears from my face and lifting me up and spinning me around

"Don't worry I would never do that to you baby I love you"

"I love you too" he leaned in and pressed his lips to mine, our lips moved in sync until Nate interrupted us. "Yeah I'm gonna go k bye"

"Bye man thanks"

"So how did you know that I'm was coming over"

"Oh Ethan told me" I nodded

"Anyway where were we" he said smiling and leaning down to kiss me again

He pushed me up against the wall and started kissing me, he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and is accepted and he slid his tongue inside my mouth as they battled for dominance.

"Dani your so hot" he said as he started kissing down my neck and sucking on my soft spot.

He gave me a hint to jump and I did and wrapped my legs around his waist, he walked us towards his room, locking the door and set me down on the bed.

He left my neck and he started pulling at the hem of my shirt and I took it off.

"Your so beautiful baby" I smirked as I flip is around, he was caught off guard then I started pulling his top off and he did so I ran my hands up and down his abs.

"Dani I love you so much" then flipped us over and started kissing down my cleavage and down my stomach. "I love you too Grayson"

"I fucking love you so much Dani don't think that I'll ever cheat on you" I smiled

"Ow ow ow"

"What wrong baby?" He looked so concerned

"It's nothing"

"No no tell me"

"I have my period and it hurts like a bitch"

"Aww baby come here" he lied down beside me and he put his hand at the bottom of my stomach and started soothing to and massaging it.

"A little better" i nodded

"Do you need me to get you anything, pads, chocolate, a teddy bear?" he was so concerned its cute

"Um, no but there's one thing I would like?"

"Tell me I'll get you anything"

"The hottest guy in the world to give me a kiss" he smirked and started leaning in

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, so hurry up, I asked for Dyaln O'brien, an you know I'm not patient"

"What?!" I cracked up

"What do you mean Dylan O'brien is the hottest guy in th world, your dating someone even hotter than him"

"Nah, you probably come in like 2nd or 3rd place, I mean Dylan is something elese, he's hot, charm---"

I was cut off by him kissing me, I smiled, and I rubbed my hands up and down his abs making him smile.

"I was kidding, I have everything I need right here" he smiled

"I love you Dani"

"I love you too Gray"