Holding Hands

Dani's POV

Surfing was so much fun, the boys were all tanning and I thought I would try my new penny board.

I went on the path and got on the board, ok here we go, I pushed off little by little and I was getting the hang of it.

I pushed a little faster and I was so close when I started losing my balance. Oh no

Just before I hit the ground two arms held me securely.

"Easy there tiger"

"Thanks Grayson"

"No problem now stand on the board" I did as he said, and he held onto my waist.

"I'm gonna keep on holding on, don't worry it's just like surfing, and push with ur right foot"
I did and soon enough I was riding this all by myself.YES

I turned around and rode back to where Gray was.
"Your a great teacher thanks for everything"

"Anything for you" and he pecked my lips and smiled.

"Oi do you guys wanna go shopping?" cam yelled from the beach

"Hell yea lets go" i put on my sun dress.

"Let's ride our penny boards" Ethan suggested
Everyone nodded and we were off.

****
We were close to the mall and we found an abandoned road with Palm trees on the side.

"Nash can u take a picture of Grayson and I" he nodded

I grabbed Grayson's hand and my penny board and we both faced the camera on our penny boards holding hands smiling at each other.

"Got it"

"Thanks Nash" and I posted it on Instagram with the caption 'making memories❤️'.

"I like that picture you have to send it to me" Grayson's said, I'm so happy I'm dating someone that likes taking pictures.

"Nash take another one please, I wanna take one for my insta" Grayson asked

Grayson picked me up bridal style and started spinning me around, we were both laughing I didn't even realize Nash took the picture.

"Thanks man" he took his phone and posted it on Instagram captioning it 'the beauty in my life😍😍😍'. I blushed

"Aww your so cheesy" I said smirking

"Only for you" and he kissed my cheek.

"Hurry up love birds, we have to go shopping" Ethan yelled they were already ahead of us

"Are you coming or what" I looked ahead and Grayson was like 8m ahead of me.

I rode up to him "dreaming about me i see"

"Shut up your so cocky" he just smirked

******
After an entire day of shopping and finding outfits for the next 3 days we finally packed everything up and we're now in an uber headed to the airport.

We went to the check in desk and checked in all of our bags.

"K we have about half an hour before we have to go through security, do you guys want anything to eat" Sierra asked

Everyone nodded.

"Let's head to Starbucks I can see it from here"
I suggested

"Yeah let's go"

Grayson intertwined his fingers in my left hand and we each had on a backpack and our hand luggage in our other hands.

There were fans following usasking for pictures. I took a bunch of selfies. One girl asked me to do the james bond pose with her.

"Hi, Danielle, can I um take a picture with you" a little girl asked, she was so shy

"Of course" and she took a selfie.

I turned around and a fan asked Grayson to propose to her, I was laughing so hard, he looked so uncomfortable.

Once all the fans got their pictures, they started following us asking to hold the guy's hands, Grayson had his hand laced with mine, when a fan came up to him and asked to hold his hand, he looked at him and I nodded, he smiled. I'll always have the opportunity to hold his hand, so I gave it to her.

I ran up to Sierra, "everyone's holding hands", I nodded.

"We should hold hands" she suggested, I laughed and she grabbed my hand and we were skipping down the airport.

You & I (Grayson Dolan)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें