Forgive or Forget

Dani's POV

"Dani?" a way too familiar voice said

I turned around but I couldn't see who it is, it was like pitch black out.

"Hello?, who is that?" no reply, oh whatever I'm just imagining things

Suddenly out of nowhere, someone's lips were on mine. I instanlty knew who's lips they were, but I just let it happen, I kissed them back, he sait on the chair swing and sat me down on his lap and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Just instanlty did I relaize how bad this situation was, i pulled away within seconds and looked at him dead in the eyes.

"Grayson" i whispered

"Dani baby I'm so sorry"

"Don't call me that" i got off his lap and sat beside him on the chair

"Listen, Dani I'm so sorry for what I said and anything that I've said the past month, I've been such a jerk and an asshole putting Meredith before you. Your such an amazing person that I've put that all aside just to focus on my relationship with her,please forgive me"

"Grayson, your so bipolar, an hour ago you were yelling at me calling me a bitch and now your asking for forgivness, why, did Meredith break up with you"

"Yeah she cheated on me right now"

"Well, I'm sorry she did that but your in such a desperate need for a girlfriend, she cheated on you so you came back to me, honestly you need to chill, I swear if you didn't find out she was cheating on you, you would still hate me like you did an hour ago, so you can't just come to me and ask me to forgive you"

"I know, I've been so stupid and everything..."

I cut him off "Calling yourself stupid won't make it better, the damage is already done, you've hurt me so much. At coachella about the tatoo, starbucks and about an hour ago in front of everyone at this party, now everyone thinks I'm a self centered bitch, no, you can't come crawling to me to be with you again"

"I'm not asking you to, I just want you to forgive me, and I want to be friends again"

"I don't think we could ever go back to where we were in our relationship a year ago, and I don't even think i want to be friends with you anymore, just leave me alone" I got up and started walking back to find Devan so he can take me home

"Dani wait please" he held onto my wirst

"Please Dani I can't act as if I don't know you, I love you I still do, please it's killing me" I started tearing up

"I'm sorry Grayson but from this point onwards we have to act like complete strangers and act as if we didn't have a past, this tattoo doens't mean anything anymore, our relationship didn't happen, and I think I don't love you anymore" I walked away, heartbroken but I had to do it

I ran into the house crying, I can't be looking for Devan now and ruin his night, so I started walking home

****

I finally got home, I ran into my bathroom, and looked for something I haven't used in a while. My Blade. I looked through the cupboards and found it, I'm gonna regret this but I wanna do it.

I took it and started cutting my wrist, while I was doing my right wrist I think I cut an artey or vein because it hurt like crazy, I screamed.

It kept gushing out blood, it's not stopping, what do I do, no no no.

Grayson's POV

"Hey man how'd it go" Devan came up behind me

"Your still here, I thought Dani came to you to go home"