Prankster

Dani's POV
Tomorrow is Ethan and Gray's birthday, i bought them a bunch of clothes from Zumiez and it's all in a huge box that I wrapped and is in the store room downstairs that Steve let me use.

My parents are coming in 2 days, I'm excited to see them.

It's currently 5pm and I'm planning on doing a prank on them, so I asked Cam to call them over for a guys night so I can stay here and decorate they think I'm at Mahogany's but I'm not

My prank was to fill up their rooms with balloons kinda like how Joe Sugg did it. I went to Target and bought 2000 balloons, a helium tank so some balloons will be in the air and I also called Jake to help me.

"You ready, are you sure that they won't come back" he asked

"Oh I'm sure even if they do come I took heir keys so they can't really come back unless I open the door which I'm not"

"Haha Dani I like you, finally another prankster"

"Heck ya, first we should hang up the banners and streamers and their cake is coming in about an hour and we can keep that in the oven."

"Wow you really spent a lot"

"Well they let me stay her for about 5 months so I kinda have to pay them back"

"True anyway let's start decorating"

2 hours later

The cake finally came, just as I ordered it, a huge Vans cake.

Jake and I decorated the apartment. Then an ideas hit me.

"Jake you know that closet over there, we should fill it up with balloons and when they walk in just release the balloons so they will go all over them"

"Good idea"

Then we started blowing the balloons. We filled up the closet by moving the sliding doors and putting cling wrap to avoid the balloons from falling. I was in Grayson's room and Jake was in Ethan's and were blowing up balloons and filling the room up.

*****
10pm

I was at 400 balloons, oh my god by arms and mouth are exhausted. "Jake how are you doing"

"I have like 50 left"

"What,how"

"I don't know let me finish and I'll come and help you"

I took the helium machine and started blowing up balloons and they were floating up to the ceiling. Suddenly I got an idea.

I went to my room and got all the pictures that we took on my Polaroid and went back to his room.

I attached streamers to the helium balloons and to the end of each streamer I added a Polaroid picture of us. Each picture had a caption too. Once I finished that cake came into the room.

"Aww Dani your so cute" he started looking at the pictures "you guy are relationship goals"

"Yeah okay help me finish these balloons"

2am

We finished Gray's room, I was so determined to take a snap chat but they're obviously gonna see it so I didn't.

"Good job Jake thanks so much for your help"

"No problem, anytime you need help just call me, anyway I'll drop by around 12 ish tomorrow"

"K bye" I gave him a hug and went to sleep. What a day