99 Squad

"Hey what's up, I'm Danielle" I said giving them a hug.

"I'm Grayson and this is my twin bro Ethan" the taller one said. And Ethan just smiled

Cam came up behind me, "Oi what's up bitchachos" and they did their handshake.

"Nothing much man, just excited, finally moving here" Ethan said

"Oh Dani these 2 fags are the same age as you, so you got another person born in.... what year again?"

"99 idiot, yaaas another squad, wassup 99 squad" They just laughed

Nash gasped "Dani I feel betrayed, your part of the blue eye squad" he said holding a hand over his heart. I just laughed shaking my head, he has not changed.

"Ok guys now that all the squads and stuff are established I called you guys here to discuss my new tour called Magcon, meet and greet convention.

We got all you guys to join it because you guys are viral world wide and your vine and YouTube fans love you.

So this tour is an opportunity for them to come and personally see you up on stage and meet you if they get VIP tickets.

It's gonna go to every state and to Canada and some other countries.

You guys up for it?"

Everyone cheered

"So the tour starts in 1 month, is that okay with everyone?" Everyone nodded

"So let's get this show on the road" Bart said

Everyone was so excited. Oh my God I cannot wait!!!!

Grayson's POV

Aw man I can't wait for this tour to start. I remember the last time I was on tour was Digi Tour and that was 3 years ago, so no memory there.

Everyone was excited, especially that girl, Nash and Cam's friend. She's pretty hot, but I'm not interested, I have Melissa, she's the one for me, ever since I asked her out a year ago.

But I couldn't help but stare at Danielle, she's so different and corky and has amazing eyes. Man I wish I had blue eyes.

"Bro, your still staring" Ethan said with a smirk

"No I wasn't, besides I'm not interested I have Melissa" Ethan shook his head, "Your still with her, bro she's going to do some bitchy move and break you, just watch if she was here, she would be flirting with every guy in the room"

"Nah man, she does that just to have fun"

"Whatever you say man, but I warned you" Ethan said walking away

Should I be careful, nah I thought, I trust her completely.

"Yo Gray, we're going to the arcade across the street, you coming" Cam yelled across the room

"Yeah, let's go"