Mario kart

Grayson's POV

She's so cute, she went and landed on the couch and instantly fell asleep

Steve came with her boxes.

"Ethan come help me put her clothes in the closet and dresser"

"Good idea bro"

I lifted one up, holy crap, it's heavy.

After getting all of them in the room, her mom already labelled the boxes we need to hang and the ones that go in the dresser. We started putting up her dresses and skirts and other stuff that needa be hung up. Man she has really nice clothes.

We were almost done putting all the clothes away, we just had one box left, Ethan opened it up while I was hanging the last dress.

"Bro look" Ethan said his eyes bulging out

I looked in and saw all her bras and bikinis, holy shit she has alot, their all really hot, Ethan was fanatsizing. "Bro, don't even think about it"

Finally we put everything in and cleaned up her bed and put new sheets in and went to go see if she was awake.

She was in the kithcen getting some water. "You guys don't mind do you"

"Are you kidding your practically living with us" I said and she smiled

"Imma go take a shower" Ethan said

"Ugh I have to unpack all these friggin boxes" She walked into her room and her jaw dropped to the floor.

"You did this, oh my gosh thank you so much, you didn't have to, that was so sweet" she gave me a hug and kissed my cheek

"Thanks so much"

"No problem" I said hugging he back

"I saw Mario Kart out by the tv, wanna play."

"Sure, but I don't wanna make you feel bad after you lose" I said smirking

"Bullshit, I'm the best at Mario Kart, bring it on"

We set it up and she grabbed the blue controller and I grabbed the green one.

"Get ready to eat my dust Grayson"

"Oh please"

*******

After 4 rounds of Mario Kart

She beat me 3 times, damn she's so good, I may have found my new competitiion. Damn it's so hot when a girl plays video games, Melissa never did any of this with me, fuck her.

"Well Gray, what did I tell ya"

"Oh shut up, I'll beat you next time" she rolled her eyes.

"Guys, do you wanna go out for dinner or do you wanna order pizza or something"

"Ethan, it's 11 I doubt anything is open" Ethan your such an idiot

"Pizza it is, what toppings guys"

"PINEAPPLE" Dani and I said at the same time, she likes the same pizza topping as me, score

"You like pinepple too"

"Of course, it's my favourite"

*******

After the pizza came, we pigged out, she actually ate unlike Melissa who just eats a rice cake like everyday.

Ethan let out a huge burp, shit he just embarassed himself infront of her, last time Ethan burped infront of Melissa, she forced him to leave.

"Ethan is that all you can do" Dani said

She burped out really loud, I find it very attractive when girls burp I dont know why

"Damn Dani, who knew the quiet girl had a beast on the inide" Ethan said and we all laughed.