Security

Grayson's POV

We were currenlty going to the event hall in a big van, Dani went with Mahogany to get everyone Starbucks.

"Bro, do you think the fans are going to question you about your relationship, I mean it's the first event after you asked her out" Matt asked, good point

"I don't know man, I'll just have to tell them that it was my choice to do it and I mean Ethan is going to be single all his life so, they have that option" he nodded

"Yo, no I'm not" Ethan argued

"Sureeeeeeeeeee"

We finally reached the event hall, it was pretty big, almost the same size as the one in LA, they already set up the stage and booths.

Bart was doing a sound check and everyone else was helping with setting up the merch table.

I went to the washroom to fix my hair, and when I came back everyone had Starbucks, "yo where's mine" everyone shrugged their shoulders, suddenly two arms came up behind me and Carmel Frappucchino was put infornt of my face. I turned aound and Dani was standing there wearing a white cropped tank top with shorts and a flower crown which she looked really good in. I love how she doesn't wear a lot of makeup and she loves being natural.

"Thanks baby" and I pecked her lips, she smiled

"By the way, you look really hot" she blushed

"Thanks" and she took a sip of her drink.

"Guys it's time to go back stage, the fans are coming in" everyone nodded and I grabbed Dani's hand and we went backstage.

Sorry started playing, the crowd cheered. "You guys up for Magcon" Bart said and the girls yelled.

"Let's bring em out"

***

We were all on stage except for Dani, Nash and the Jacks.

"Next we have Canada's home town girl, nominated once agin for the teen choice awards, everyone welcome Danielle Lopez" the crowd roared

She came out riding on her penny board, as she was riding she touched people's hands, she looks so cute.

Then the meet and greet started, everyone instantly ran in to each booth. Here we go!

"Omg hi Danielle, your perfect, and Mahogany you are queen, can I um get a picture with you" she looked nervous

"Of course sweetie" and her mom took a picture

Girls were running up to us, some girls even jumped and wrapped thier arms around my waist. I put her down, she's actually pretty, with blue eyes, but there's only one girl I have interest in.

"Grayson, why are you dating Dani" here we go

"Why not?"

"I mean she's not even all that, she's not that pretty and she's probably just one of those skinny bitches" oh no she didn't

"SECURITY!" she panicked

Rob, our secutiry guard escorted her away.

"Damn bro, take it easy" Ethan said

"No she called Dani a bitch so yeah" I said my temper rising.

*******

Danielle's POV

We were having a break right now in the back, and we're supposed to change, I went to the washroom and changed into teal shirt that says Jack and Jack on the back, I did promise them, I wore white shorts with a teal bandana and my white converse.

I came out and everyone was eating, "Yo, Dani reppin the best" Johnson yelled and everyone turned around, I just stood there awkwardly.

"Is it the best?"

"Hell yeah" G said

"Yo she's rocking a bandana, you better rep me in Indiana, I'll give you free merch" Taylor said

"I can't say no to that" I shrugged

"Oi, Dani don't forget about us" Carter, Aaron and Shawn said

"Don't worry, I gotchu"

I sat down beside Shawn and started eating.

After about half an hour of making vines and musica.lys we had to go back out, we all ran out and the crowd cheered.

"DJ LOX IN THE HOUSE!!!!!" the crowd cheered

She started playing Jumpman and we were singing to it.

After that karoke sesh, Cam announced that we're going to be doing some competitions.

This was gonna be fun