Flirting at its finest

"Hello sweetie, what's your name?" The lady in her 20's asked me.

"Danielle Lopez, I have an appointment at 4:00"

She checked the system, "yes you do, come with me" I followed and Grayson went with his usual stylist, Mark.

"So what would you like Danielle"

"Um just some blonde streaks and brown low lights, Kaitlin" I read her name tag

****45 minutes later (look at picture above)

"And we're done" Kaitlin said, I looked up from my phone at the mirror, oh my gosh she did amazing.

"Oh my gosh, this is the best anyone has ever done my hair, thank you so much" she smiled

"If you want I could become your permanent stylist for you, so whenever you come here I would do your hair, would you like that"

"Yes that would be incredible thanks"

I went out and saw Grayson waiting, he saw me and looked fantasized.

"Oh my god you hair looks amazing" I blushed

"Yours too, Mark did a really good job on your highlights" they actually looked really good it suited him so well.

"Thanks"

"Did you pay already?" I asked Gray

"Yea"

"K just give me a second"

"Sweetie that will be $45 for the coloring and $20 for straightening, so your total is $65"

I gave her my debit card and she swiped it, while waiting for the receipt to come.

Grayson came up behind me. "Hey you good?"
I nodded.

"Aww is this your boyfriend Danielle, you guys are such a cute couple"

"No, we're not a couple just really good friends"

"Sure..." She said with a smirk. And the receipt came.

"Thx again Kaitlin, I'll call you and book another appointment when I need my hair done, bye"

"Oh and Dani, he's a keeper, bye" I just rolled my eyes and smiled.

"I can't believe she thought we were dating" Grayson said

"I know right" And he started laughing.

"So what now?" He asked

"Um, let's go to the mall I needa go shopping to get clothes for magcon"

And we started heading towards the mall.

After 5 minutes of walking I remembered how Grayson changed my ringtone.

Imma try and flirt with him and then make him run.

"Grayson" I reached for his hand and interlaced our fingers

"Ye- yeah?"

"you look really good with highlights" I batted my eyelashes

"And you look gorgeous with your new hair" he said back nervously, man he's falling for it

I got closer and closer and I leaned in, so did he and kissed his cheek

He thought I was gonna kiss him on the lips, nahhhh

"Thanks but I don't think my new hair matches my new ringtone does it now"

"Wha-- what"

"You heard me you better run pretty ricky"

"Oh shit" and he started running towards the mall and I was chasing him

Little did he know that I was on my school's track team and I was the fastest sprinter on the team.

I ran into the mall and realized that he wasn't in front of me anymore.

Oh goodness, f this and I walked into Pink to get some sweaters.