Break up

Dani's POV

Christmas was great yesterday, I got a bunch of presents and today I'm going over to Jake's house to film a collab. I'm planning on prank calling youtuber and viners and I have no clue what he has planned.

Also I got Ethan and Grayson's christmas presents, I got Grayson black yeezy 750 boost, and since Ethan isn't into shoes I got him an apple watch, Grayson isn't into watches so I'm good.

I got ready wearing a tanktop that says Cali Gal, with low cuts on the side, so I wore a floral bandeau, with that I wore denim shorts and put on my convers. I put on some mascara and eyeline and put my hair in a sock bun, I've been wearing my hair in sockbuns alot these days. I set up a timer on my camera and posed for a picture, I posted it on instagram saying, 'yo cali girl'. I saw that Grayson instanly commented on it saying 'mine'.

I took an uber to the building I could've walked 10 minutes but I didn't feel like it. I knocked on the door.

"hey broski"

"Hey Dani you ready to film?"

"heck yeah, lets get to it, also what are you doing for your video?"

"oh I thought we could do a simple q and a, sounds good, lets get started with your video" I nodded, I walked into his living room and he had the cameras and lighting set up, "ok let's get started"

"Hey guys it's Dani, and for today's video, as you can tell by the caption is prank calling, an I'm not doing it alone, I'm here with my broski, Jake Paul" Jake came out

"So today we're prank calling youtubers, viners, so listen up cuz we might call some of our favourites, and if you haven't seen my face before, hi I'm Danielle Lopez and you should totally subscribe to my channel, it's free and all mine and Jake's social media links will be down below, so we can become instnt friends, also Magcon ticket links will be down below, so you should get them to come and meet us, so without firther a do let's hop on into this video"

"Can I start off by saying that you have alot of cool people on you phone, heck she has Taylor Swift guys, like what" Jake said

"So first I'm calling Johnson and telling him that he gave my phone number on the internet"

"Yo yo yo Lopez, what's good?"

"Nothing much, anyway I've been getting alot of texts from some people I don't even know and when I asked them who gave them my number, they said you did, you know you don't have permision to give out my number, I trsuted you Johnson" I said dramatically, Jake was trying not to laugh to loud

"Dani what are you talking about, are you ok, I didn't give your number to anyone"

"then why are all thse people saying that they got it from you huh, Jack I don't trust you anymore, our frienship is ov-" I started breaking out into laughter

"Dani you ok, are you prank calling me?"

"Yeah" I said still laughing, and Jake was dying too

"You little shit head, who's that in the background?"

"It's Jake, it's for a video, anyway talk to you later, love you bye Johnson" I hung up

"Ok who should I call?" Jake asked

"Call Neels and tell him that you saw him cheating on Alissa at the club" he nodded

"Man your evil Dani" I smirked

"Yo yo yo man" Neels said

"Hey" Jake said sadly

"You ok Jake what's up?"