Adios Canada

*Pic of Danielle Lopez*

Danielle's POV

"Danielle hurry up we're leaving for the airport" my dad yelled across the kitchen, "coming" I yell back.

Today is the day when we leave my home town, not even that my home country... goodbye Canada, hello United States. I've lived in Toronto my entire life, but my parents have lived here probably since the beginning of when the gospels were written.

Anyway I'm glad that we're moving out its good for change and for Jason my 5 year old brother.

While I was packing up my stuff I came across my old iPod 3... can we all take a moment and say eww. Man I haven't seen it in so long, and it still has 10% of battery in it.

Going through my camera roll I found some old vines that I made with Nash, we were so tight back then until he moved to Cali. He's the one that helped me become internet famous and make so many new friends, I hope I can get to see him again.

I took a quick snapchat, sending it to Cameron (yes Dallas) telling him that I'm leaving and to get ready for trouble.

"Dani hurry up, or we're going to miss the flight" my mom yelled.

"Jesus Christ, I'm coming mother", my mom is something else when she has to get something done, she gets it done, but she's probably the sweetest person you'll ever meet. She has her moments.

Well goodbye childhood home, let's go Cali!!

✈️On The Plane✈️

"Ladies and Gentlemen we will be shortly landing in Los Angeles, California please keep your seat belts on as-" blah blah blah, we get it woman.

Oh no their repeating everything in Spanish, ugh f my life!!

"Thank you for flying on U.S. Airways, we hope to see you soon" she says with a fake smile.

Well welcome home Danielle, try not to get yourself hit by a car this time.

****************************************************************************************

Hey guys I hope you liked it , I know it's the beginning and it's a little boring but trust me it's going to get hella better.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love,

Imagines2399💟